rules question

Indian

I think that Hamilton County students zoned for schools that don't meet certain academic standards have the option of attending schools outside of their zone. Edited by TigerNation

Too many loop holes. No Chikd Left Behind. I now know what I'm going to do. I am going to buy some property, build a 10 or so bedroom house, go recruit the best kids in the area with the worst test scores but are the best athletes, then talk their parents into letting them live with me. I could probably get funding from the State I bet for it all. That's the problem with Tennessee in general not just the TSSAA. BUT, I think it might just work. I will make sure the bus route stops through there as well. I might as well use ALL the State's resources as much as possible. Who all is in favor of this say aye? Even better, I will start a real estate company and build one of these houses in every county in the state then lease the building out to each of you so you could do it to. It's perfect!

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

I had heard some rumblings this was going on, but didn't think much of it until it made the front page of the sports with a large article and picture. Clearly they don't mind everyone knowing. I wonder if others in the home also play sports.

Edited by Indian