Is Jackson South Side serious again this year?

RealisticFan45

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those refs that called the Southside vs. Fayette Ware game don't need to ref again, they where horrible. But Southside kept they composure

The officiating has been worse in my opinion. South Side just finally showed up in the 2nd half. The streaky shooter Norment was hot last night and South Side was cold. South Side also missed Crews.

Heard Dee Crews is back from concussion now Greer is out with a toe injury. How much will this affect them?

If Greer is out for some games in district tournament SS will lose. He is the only person that can create his own shot off the dribble, with crews being back not really going to make a major difference SS didn't miss a beat with him out.

If Greer is out for some games in district tournament SS will lose. He is the only person that can create his own shot off the dribble, with crews being back not really going to make a major difference SS didn't miss a beat with him out.

That team is deep. I'm not sure how much it will hurt them. I'm sure Fuller will pull a cat out the bag!

That team is deep. I'm not sure how much it will hurt them. I'm sure Fuller will pull a cat out the bag!

They are a deep team, but his ability to create for himself and others will be missed. You can be a deep team but you have a few guys that make the team go. They defense is great, I think Fayette Ware and Southside plays the best half court defense from what I saw Saturday night.