Is Jackson South Side serious again this year?

RealisticFan45

Good points. I've seen SS 3 times and they are so deep the kids you speak about may not get the minutes they need to get the numbers for MVP. Of course, depth is why they are undefeated. They run like 10-12 guys. Agree on Coach Hicks, they lost their entire squad from last year plus a few along the way this year. 

True. So yea with that being said it may very well be Jackson or Norment.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is a great chance. Everybody knows tournament time is different from reg season and both Bolivar and Lexington are playing extremely hard right now and a lot better than the beginning of the season. It will be interesting, its always good on a neutral floor

Agree. Also, agree that a neutral floor makes a huge difference! should be fun to watch. What about District 13? Westview or Obion?

Agree. Also, agree that a neutral floor makes a huge difference! should be fun to watch. What about District 13? Westview or Obion?

Ive seen Westview numerous times this season and Obion only once against USJ. I think they play Westview tomorrow or saturday in Obion, but I think Westview is the better team but I hear Obion gave them a run for their money. Wiggins is a stud, they had USJ beat and made a couple mistakes down the stretch but he had 40 and was like 12 of 17 if not better or not too much worse from 3pt line. I am anxious to see how that plays out too

Ive seen Westview numerous times this season and Obion only once against USJ. I think they play Westview tomorrow or saturday in Obion, but I think Westview is the better team but I hear Obion gave them a run for their money. Wiggins is a stud, they had USJ beat and made a couple mistakes down the stretch but he had 40 and was like 12 of 17 if not better or not too much worse from 3pt line. I am anxious to see how that plays out too

i haven't seen Westview. I watched Obion play and they have a lot of pieces. teh Wiggins kid and the big kid in the paint does some good things. Of course the 2 kids from Westview can go. Plus the little guard that can really get hot and shoot it. I think Westview wins that District tournament but it is so hard to beat a team 3 times in a season when the talent level is close.