District 15A TCA vs Middleton

Intense

Big game tonight in 15A. Middleton is a lock for 1st place in seeding regardless of outcome of this game. If TCA wins they will most likely finish second. If they lose they still will finish second if they close out with wins over JC and Riverside.

District 15A is somewhat crazy this year. TCA will still be without their 6'8 big man who is recovering from an appendectomy. He will hopefully be back by tournaments. TCA has a couple of other injuries as well. TCA will have to stay out of foul trouble and rebound well in order to stay in game. Middleton is very good in the post with Morman and Jones. Morman is one heck of a basketball player. I've enjoyed watching him play these past 4 years. Middleton also has their PG back full speed(Gibson). He's a great player and can light it up from 3 and is cat quick. Parks will be the X factor tonight for Middleton. If he has a big game they will win big. If he is held in check TCA can win the game. Parks is a smooth, 6'4" sophomore that can elevate and get to the rim! He will be a big time college prospect next year. I think TCA has the advantage at guard but we will see. Should be an exciting game. We need to figure out what Jackson Christian did against them and mimic it!!

If you can't make it to the "T Dome" tonight for the clash between the Tigers and the home standing LIons , you can listen to the game on Hippie Radio 105.3fm.  Yours truly, Stan Gerard will have the call of this game beginning with The Countdown To Tip Off Pregame Show at 5:45pm central time.  The girls game will tip at 6pm with the boys game to follow.  You can also listen in online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com .That link will become active just before airtime.  You can also go to the same website and download a free app to listen in on your smart phone.  

As always, I hope you enjoy my broadcast.  

Middleton was the better team tonight. 61-47 final. Middleton killed us down low on stick backs and short shots. I still think those two teams will be in finals of district tournament but if TCA doesn't pull it together and get everybody healthy Jackson Christian may be there instead. Very well played, solid officiated game. Good sportsmanship on both sides. Congrats to Middleton on a great win and regular season.

Announcers on nationally televised games do not repeatedly call officials out. You should not be doing it either.

I'd accept your criticism if I had talked negatively about the officiating.  Considering that I thought, and publicly stated last night, that it was the finest officiated night I had seen all year, I see nothing wrong with giving the men in stripes some positive recognition.  Those three guys did a great job.  And the team I was calling the games for lost both games.  I'd be happy to provide you with a copy of the game as I recorded it last night.

Have a nice day and thanks for listening.

Edited by ReitzFan