Grundy 2016

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Lager. I have said for many years since I played for SP in the early 90's that the overall talent has dwindled. It's not that it had left the school it just wasn't playing football. There were a few decent win years, but like Booboo said now kids are actually leaving for the surrounding schools. It doesn't matter how much time blood sweat and tears are poured into the little league program as this point. You must get some stability at the high school level. You need to be willing to pay someone more than normal and you have to keep an open mind. Let the coach do what he thinks will win ball games. I always used to hate playing y'all because I knew I was gonna have to tackle someone twice my size. I still laid into them with everything I had but usually needed help lol. Gotta have a great QB Club that can generate fundraisers and money for the program. Good luck.

qb club is more on par than the coaching staff is.we have had more discipline problems with player and coaches than ever before.qb club raised enough money to fund the high school team and even helped the middle school program.who are we going to hire for DC?we are no longer mediocre.we have went from 50% winning to 10% and several kids leaving to surrounding schools.the only thing tate is working on is destroying a struggling program.

Lol, y'all ran of the Bryant s now you want to run off Tate? No big name would ever go coach at that tire fire called Grundy.

Here Here. You fired the Bryant's who made the playoffs every year in a Chattanooga Region, to winning 1 game, if you can even call beating Cannon County beating a high school team. More like 0-9. You ran off the Bryant's Grundy. You've made your bed now lay in it. 

Jackets 87 knows alot about QB club. Where did DC go? Bryants would have been 1-9. They only beat teams with winning records 2 or 3 times. I think cannon was only team with losing record on grundy schedule,So yea bryants would have beat them.

not alot about qb club just that they feed and transported middle school players on game nights.I did not say Bryants would do great,but believe 4-6 wins was achievable.We gave up 40 at least 3 times in the first half.Some  people are more interested in uncertified family and friends getting jobs than hiring good coaches.If you dont know why we are looking for a DC your not from grundy.Can you tell us why #80 didnt make all region,when he was arguably the best back in the region.He was leading rusher,receiver,and one of the top tacklers.(definitely best player on our  team)Is that why he is not attending workouts?

You would know answers, you seem close to team and qb club. I just dont see coaches who beat winning record teams three times in six years, doing in 3-5 times in one year with a team that was low on talent. The defense the past 6 years has given up 40 in a half multiple times every season. Im not sure most people care, but you can look up stats, scores, etc for years past