Gibson County 2016

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming you are a Gibson County poster! Welcome to the T! However, making the playoffs this year will be hard but its realistic. Obviously y'all need to take care of buisness! Can't lose to Jackson Christian by 26. I do see that it is on the last week and Gibson County playoff chances were slim to the point where the players might have checked out that night, but need to beat JC and Halls in order for this to happen. I'm predicting the winner of the A'ville/McKenzie game to win that region with the loser of that game finishing 2nd. Don't know anything about Halls and TCA is losing a lot, so the odds are pretty good for the Gibson County Pioneers to make the playoffs.

I am assuming you are a Gibson County poster! Welcome to the T! However, making the playoffs this year will be hard but its realistic. Obviously y'all need to take care of buisness! Can't lose to Jackson Christian by 26. I do see that it is on the last week and Gibson County playoff chances were slim to the point where the players might have checked out that night, but need to beat JC and Halls in order for this to happen. I'm predicting the winner of the A'ville/McKenzie game to win that region with the loser of that game finishing 2nd. Don't know anything about Halls and TCA is losing a lot, so the odds are pretty good for the Gibson County Pioneers to make the playoffs.

. Yep same old song and dance. Last year it was TCA was losing a lot. Her it is again. Broken record TCA is losing a lot again. Keep counting us out. I sure wish there was a year we would not loose people so we could have a good year

. Yep same old song and dance. Last year it was TCA was losing a lot. Her it is again. Broken record TCA is losing a lot again. Keep counting us out. I sure wish there was a year we would not loose people so we could have a good year

Well first off let me say this, I don't understand why you get so butt-hurt over everything I say about Trinity. I said positive things about them, didn't see you complaining. Said a few things that you may not want to see, and you're jumping on me for some apparent reason. I have confidence that I am telling the truth.

This topic is over Gibson County. I said Gibson County has a good shot of making the playoffs because the region appears to be weaker. Adamsville losing their entire offensive line, and a few playmakers. Don't know anything about Halls. JC is still improving but did lose a decent senior class. McKenzie, that is up to the Mizzou guy, he knows more about them than I do. I said Trinity is losing a lot (WHICH THEY ARE) and I'm getting jumped. Doesn't make sense to me. Losing Goldsmith (which y'all relied on him a lot), Parker, Pagoaga, and Tucker. Those guys are quality football players that impacted Trinity a lot in 2015.

If I have to predict where TCA will finish in there region in 2016, I will predict them 4th, hope I don't get jumped for saying that. But there's a lot of time from here til Halloween.

And the difference between last year and this year is that we know Trinity still have some dangerous players in 2015. Which y'all did.

Edited by TennesseeVol

Well first off let me say this, I don't understand why you get so butt-hurt over everything I say about Trinity. I said positive things about them, didn't see you complaining. Said a few things that you may not want to see, and you're jumping on me for some apparent reason. I have confidence that I am telling the truth.

This topic is over Gibson County. I said Gibson County has a good shot of making the playoffs because the region appears to be weaker. Adamsville losing their entire offensive line, and a few playmakers. Don't know anything about Halls. JC is still improving but did lose a decent senior class. McKenzie, that is up to the Mizzou guy, he knows more about them than I do. I said Trinity is losing a lot (WHICH THEY ARE) and I'm getting jumped. Doesn't make sense to me. Losing Goldsmith (which y'all relied on him a lot), Parker, Pagoaga, and Tucker. Those guys are quality football players that impacted Trinity a lot in 2015.

If I have to predict where TCA will finish in there region in 2016, I will predict them 4th, hope I don't get jumped for saying that. But there's a lot of time from here til Halloween.

And the difference between last year and this year is that we know Trinity still have some dangerous players in 2015. Which y'all did.

no one jumping you. You and many other always want to throw in the little comments selling TCA short. You are correct the region will be down and anyone has a chance to make some moves. Just depends on how much people are wanting to work. TCA will