Marville Baseball 2016

Red Rebels

Me and the boy went to the baseball scrimmage against Cookeville today. The field is really nice. Good crowd out for a scrimmage. I saw a lot of students out too. Good things happening in Mairvul. Scrimmage Alcoa Wednesday

Good to see you today! Thank for supporting Coach Sully and crew. I think it will be a fun year and the boys will win more than they should. Since we don't have a sidewalk to claim yet, are you the protector of the gravel?

Me and the boy went to the baseball scrimmage against Cookeville today. The field is really nice. Good crowd out for a scrimmage. I saw a lot of students out too. Good things happening in Mairvul. Scrimmage Alcoa Wednesday

I hate I missed it. The new coach and staff has worked really hard at getting ready. Hopefully, I can see some baseball Wednesday.

Rebels played a very good Stillwater, OK team last night. It was a respectable 4-1 loss. Defense and pitching are both improving game to game. The team hitting needs to improve, but it's early and the boys haven't seen a lot of live pitching. This experience is very valuable and will elevate their readiness for district play.

Lots of Maryville supporters at the games, even had a guest appearance from Coach N. White last night, I think he was in the area doing a little recrutin on a tip from STARs.

Sx has the eating establishments figured out. Peel and eat shrimp, popcorn shrimp, shrimp kabobs, .....

Edited by MHS82