2016 Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

FormerMCHSWarrior

Im real mad about this mess. Does anyone no the date of this game? I told that Hardy man from Shelbyville to call Grider about playing in that jamboree. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, we aren't going to Shelbyville. You can just drive to Chattanooga and pay the $15 to park and the $10 to get into that Bean man's stadium at Lookout Valley.

These are my notes from the jamboree meeting in 2014 which sets the schedule for future jamboree through 2023....

Sent: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:34:48 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Jamboree meeting 4.30.2014

The jamboree will be held at Whitwell High School on August 15th @ 6:00 PM CST.  The cost of admission will be $6.00.  I am unsure if we agreed this price would be for everyone or discount for children.  Coach Helton will determine if a hospitality room will be set up or a certain amount of tickets will be given to the coaches to visit the concession stand.  Coach Helton will be sending out a jamboree schedule in early June.  This will give him the opportunity to locate to the area and have time to sufficiently look at all concerns. 

Coach Ross mentioned finishing up the rotation we are currently in, please see below, and afterwards it would go in alphabetical order starting in 2018.  

2009 - Grundy County
2010 - South Pittsburg

2011 - Sequatchie County

2012 - Marion County

2013 - Grundy County (Bledsoe County was unable to host and it was agreed they would switch with Grundy County in 2015)

2014 - Whitwell

2015 - Bledsoe County (Bledsoe County was unable to host and it was agreed they would switch with Grundy County in 2015)

2016 - South Pittsburg

2017 - Sequatchie County

It was also stated that if a school missed its opportunity to host the jamboree for construction or any other reason that school could not switch with another school.  That school would lose its opportunity and would host when the rotation came around to them in the following years.
2018 - Bledsoe County
2019 - Grundy County

2020 - Marion County

2021 - Sequatchie County

2022 - South Pittsburg

2023 - Whitwell

These are my notes from the jamboree meeting in 2014 which sets the schedule for future jamboree through 2023....

Sent: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 17:34:48 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Jamboree meeting 4.30.2014

The jamboree will be held at Whitwell High School on August 15th @ 6:00 PM CST.  The cost of admission will be $6.00.  I am unsure if we agreed this price would be for everyone or discount for children.  Coach Helton will determine if a hospitality room will be set up or a certain amount of tickets will be given to the coaches to visit the concession stand.  Coach Helton will be sending out a jamboree schedule in early June.  This will give him the opportunity to locate to the area and have time to sufficiently look at all concerns. 

Coach Ross mentioned finishing up the rotation we are currently in, please see below, and afterwards it would go in alphabetical order starting in 2018.  

2009 - Grundy County

2010 - South Pittsburg

2011 - Sequatchie County

2012 - Marion County

2013 - Grundy County (Bledsoe County was unable to host and it was agreed they would switch with Grundy County in 2015)

2014 - Whitwell

2015 - Bledsoe County (Bledsoe County was unable to host and it was agreed they would switch with Grundy County in 2015)

2016 - South Pittsburg

2017 - Sequatchie County

It was also stated that if a school missed its opportunity to host the jamboree for construction or any other reason that school could not switch with another school.  That school would lose its opportunity and would host when the rotation came around to them in the following years.

2018 - Bledsoe County

2019 - Grundy County

2020 - Marion County

2021 - Sequatchie County

2022 - South Pittsburg

2023 - Whitwell

Bill I garuntee you can stick your notes in the durn waste can. The SOS and that Helton man with that Griffith mans schools. You think im joking but im not.

You can stick your comments in the same place.  I guarantee you I'm not joking.

Bill I garuntee you I was up at Ronnies red eye earlier and I asked that man up there about your notes and he said your notes are a bunch of mess and you should cram them somewhere. That is what that man at Ronnies red eye said. You think im joking but im not.