Riverdale Football 2016

warhawks

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me more about #10.  What's the story?

See an updated 2016 spring roster on the web site (thanks David).  Total of 85 players out for spring which is a really good first step in the right direction.  Hard to play football without players. 

23 seniors.  Good but not great. Will be hard to get some guys back out for just one year.

Three kickers, a senior and two sophomores.  Good.

We don't have a long snapper identified on the roster.  Such an important position.  Hope we're identifying long snappers for the future just like we do kickers.

Who's going to be the QB? See five QBs on the roster but don't really know anything about any of those guys.

Just 26 guys identified as linemen.  Again good, but would like to see a few more of those guys.

Who has insight?

good to see #10  in a bigger official role

Here's a challenge for all you fans to step up and help. There are a number of players on the roster that come from families that have financial burdens. Each player is required to pay a $400 fee for their equipment. If you are willing to step up and write a check to help one of these players anonymously your help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link.

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/football/quarterback-club/fundraising.html

Here's a challenge for all you fans to step up and help. There are a number of players on the roster that come from families that have financial burdens. Each player is required to pay a $400 fee for their equipment. If you are willing to step up and write a check to help one of these players anonymously your help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link.

If I do, can I keep him for yard work around the house during the dead period? LOL

$400 equipment fee?!?!

No wonder numbers are down on the reservation.

For real. Do they get alternate uniforms for that fee?

Someone correct me if i'm wrong! When my son played @ Riverdale each player received a duffle bag with name and number, shorts maybe a couple pairs, socks, sweats and a sweatshirt, tshirts and cleats and there may have been a few other things included. I'm not sure if that is still what they get for the 400.00 or if they have tweaked that at all. This is just from what I remember give or take! GO WARRIORS!!!!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :popcorneater: