Riverdale Football 2016

warhawks

DEM OWLS WILL BE IN THE BORO READY TO FACE THE 5 STAR WARRIORS! HEY WE AIN'T TOO SHABBY OURSELVES SO DON'T OVERLOOK DEM OWLS. WE WILL GET YOU READY FOR WHAT YOU WILL FACE AHEAD OF US. SEE YOU IN 9 DAYS!!

#LOP

Believe me, The Number 3 preseason ranked in Tennessee 6A will be ready for the number ? ...oh that's right, them Owls aren't ranked. And if there is one thing for sure this Warriors in not the same Warrior team that tem Owls saw last year. This team is senior strong and has a defense that can stop anyone in the state.

Edited by warrior82dad

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe me, The Number 3 preseason ranked in Tennessee 6A will be ready for the number ? ...oh that's right, them Owls aren't ranked. And if there is one thing for sure this Warriors in not the same Warrior team that tem Owls saw last year. This team is senior strong and has a defense that can stop anyone in the state.

AND THE WARRIORS HAD THE BEST RECORD IN HISTORY ONLY TO BE LOSERS IN THE FINALS..

#LOP

OWLS CRAP IS HARD TO REMOVE. IT WILL BE ALL OVER THE FIELD AND THE STANDS. HARD TO REMOVE.#LOP

Hey PA! Best wishes to the Owls! This will be a tough game and am looking forward to it! We were very lucky to beat you all last year. Even though this is a different year I expect the same type of game! GO WARRIORS! #LOP!!

Hey PA! Best wishes to the Owls! This will be a tough game and am looking forward to it! We were very lucky to beat you all last year. Even though this is a different year I expect the same type of game! GO WARRIORS! #LOP!!

WHATS GOOD WARHAWKS!! NOW YOU WONT SEE DEM OWLS DEFENSE FROM LAST SEASON BUT WE AIN'T SHABBY MY BUDDY DOUG DON'T PLAY THAT. SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE. #LOP