Riverdale Football 2016

warhawks

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or could it be that Coach A was a good coach and now Riverdale is in the hands of an unproven coach. Don't get me wrong I think coach K will do well but he will have to learn as he goes .

Really never kept a eye on RD because I personally don't know any kids who played there but this year I will keep a eye on them just to see how it goes.

What kind of offense are they running now?

With former NFL QB Kelly Holcomb as the new OC youll see more of a pro style offense with a passing emphasis. With Gentry Bond at WR, one of the top recruits in the country he will play a big roll in the success of the offense. The run game will still be a big part. The funny thing is they do not have a QB listed on the 2016 roster but odds are Marquell Odom will probable fill that spot.

With former NFL QB Kelly Holcomb as the new OC youll see more of a pro style offense with a passing emphasis. With Gentry Bond at WR, one of the top recruits in the country he will play a big roll in the success of the offense. The run game will still be a big part. The funny thing is they do not have a QB listed on the 2016 roster but odds are Marquell Odom will probable fill that spot.

Thank you for the updates warrior82dad! GO WARRIORS! Who is the dc? please and thank you!

Thank you for the updates warrior82dad! GO WARRIORS! Who is the dc? please and thank you!

There not really set with a single DC yet. They have been sharing duties with Bobby Wells handling the linebackers and Steve McClanahan handling the D line but there still may be some changes with the upcoming announcement of John Howse moving up from HC at Whitworth Buchannan to HC with the freshman team.

There not really set with a single DC yet. They have been sharing duties with Bobby Wells handling the linebackers and Steve McClanahan handling the D line but there still may be some changes with the upcoming announcement of John Howse moving up from HC at Whitworth Buchannan to HC with the freshman team.

Great! Thank you for the updates and keep them coming when you can! GO WARRIORS!!! :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry: