1A

Mitchell, Clay County, Humbdolt.

2A

?

3A

East, Oak Ridge, Cordova,

Maybe more that I am not aware of.

In the Knoxville Area

1A: Grace Christian should be very good with Arnold and those 2 freshman returning. Harriman can score and they're athletic. Meigs is consistent and has a really talented PG.

2A: Knoxville Catholic should be very strong next year, they were 22-5 and bring back all 5 starters and 2 of their top 4 subs off the bench.  The Irish led Fulton by as much as 17 points in their regional game but Fulton made a great come back to pull out the win. CAK returns 4 starters and their 6th man was their second leading scorer they will be right there in the thick of things. Alcoa returns 4 starters as well and brings back a majority of their bench.  Fulton is Fulton so they will always be a state contender.  A-E should be a lot better, not a lot of size but they are athletic and they have a really good player in Hale.

3A: Oak Ridge is loaded. Maryville is always in the hunt and Bearden will bounce back.  I think Hardin Valley could surprise some teams but every year they're viewed as a surprise team.  Karns graduates two really good seniors but they return a lot of underclassmen. 

Edited by QSouth89

How do you all ignore Knox Fulton in AA . Not even from there . Whites Creek should be back and hungry but I have seen those kids attitude turn on a dime . They play in one of the toughest districts . AAA pretty easy you named the main ones . A I will throw one in no one is talking about . Goodpasture . Return almost everybody they have size and quickness . Will be a tough out next year .

How do you all ignore Knox Fulton in AA . Not even from there . Whites Creek should be back and hungry but I have seen those kids attitude turn on a dime . They play in one of the toughest districts . AAA pretty easy you named the main ones . A I will throw one in no one is talking about . Goodpasture . Return almost everybody they have size and quickness . Will be a tough out next year .

Goodpasture had a good yr...lost to JC in final game...Clay is in same region and not sure how the other teams in Clay's region will be

Who ignored them?  in my post I mentioned that Fulton is Fulton and they will always be a state contender?  i didn't rank any of the teams, I discussed the teams in the area.

• 2 months later...