Campbell County Football 2016

Governm

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked good against HVA on Friday night. HVA basically couldn't move the ball on offense. This could be the best defense CC has put on the field in the Price era.

I've been pretty impressed with them so far. Both sides of the ball have looked good, particularly the defense. Hopefully they can stay healthy.

Saw CC play last night against Austin East, they are real big up front! Their skill set doesn't look to terrible lots of experience it seems out on the field for them on both sides of the ball from what some other parents were saying in the stands. I think their offense was decent ran the ball pretty well just had quite a few drops by the guys on the perimeter. Their QB also played pretty good. I just wanna see them run the ball more! They got those big boys up front get ya 3-4 yards a pop! I'm anxious to see how this group will fair Friday night in the jamboree. I believe they are going against carter I'm not for sure though haven't gotten to see a schedule for the jamboree yet