Peabody 2016

Peabody4ever

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#6 isn't bad after losing 25 seniors. The talent and football IQ is there. This isn't a team to sleep on.

25 seniors in 1a is crazy. We have maybe 40 players total grades 9-12. The west bracket in 1a is sooooooo stout this year. I'm picking peabody 3rd in your region this year but would love for your team to prove me wrong Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

25 seniors in 1a is crazy. We have maybe 40 players total grades 9-12. The west bracket in 1a is sooooooo stout this year. I'm picking peabody 3rd in your region this year but would love for your team to prove me wrong

The west gonna be tough this year. I predict the gold ball will be coming west again this year.

We lost a very big senior class, but return a lot of big strong linemen and to big fast running backs. The receiver's will have to step up on offense nd last years experience should help the new qb. The defense will be solid as will the special teams. Should be a good year.

Line is going to be scary. Good year to be a running back for Peabody Edited by GoldenTide50