Smoky Bears 2016 defending 5A state runner up

gobears89

5-6 or 6-5 is laughable. They'll win at least 7 or 8. Have you seen the region Sevier County is in?

If mo west can't beat the Bears this year they will never beat them. Personally if I were a mowest fan I would fire all the coaches and start over now but what do I know. This Bears team will be very young and could lose any game on the schedule other than mo west lol. Co coach of the year over at west even though they had best team in history and lost to the Bears in 2 lopsided beat downs! Seriusly with all that talent he had he should be gone not co coach of the year. JMHO no offense they could beat the Bears by 50 this year if the coach doesn't find a way to blow it again!

GoBears!

If mo west can't beat the Bears this year they will never beat them. Personally if I were a mowest fan I would fire all the coaches and start over now but what do I know. This Bears team will be very young and could lose any game on the schedule other than mo west lol. Co coach of the year over at west even though they had best team in history and lost to the Bears in 2 lopsided beat downs! Seriusly with all that talent he had he should be gone not co coach of the year. JMHO no offense they could beat the Bears by 50 this year if the coach doesn't find a way to blow it again!

GoBears!

I miss the purple.

GoBears!

We could lose to both morristowns next couple years. East has talent too. But I'll take our coaches over theirs any day.

blazer1set likes to sandbag lol

Yep we played the Bears tough, also played Tenn High down to the wire, lost to Sullivan South by 7, lost to Cherokee by 2, neck and neck with Elizabethton until late in the game, led Crockett at the half......    but Boone finished 1-9 and always seemed to find a way to lose each game.        This year should be a better team but I just don't see us going down to Sevier County and getting a win, even when the Bears are in a down year.     In either case, I'm ready for kickoff, how about you'uns?

Yep we played the Bears tough, also played Tenn High down to the wire, lost to Sullivan South by 7, lost to Cherokee by 2, neck and neck with Elizabethton until late in the game, led Crockett at the half...... but Boone finished 1-9 and always seemed to find a way to lose each game. This year should be a better team but I just don't see us going down to Sevier County and getting a win, even when the Bears are in a down year. In either case, I'm ready for kickoff, how about you'uns?

You're like the exact opposite of me lol

Yep we played the Bears tough, also played Tenn High down to the wire, lost to Sullivan South by 7, lost to Cherokee by 2, neck and neck with Elizabethton until late in the game, led Crockett at the half......    but Boone finished 1-9 and always seemed to find a way to lose each game.        This year should be a better team but I just don't see us going down to Sevier County and getting a win, even when the Bears are in a down year.     In either case, I'm ready for kickoff, how about you'uns?

I am ready blazer! I'm trying to get the mo town folks fired up. It's like they just quit trying against my Bears. The new region teams don't know how good the Bears are & it makes them dangerous. Boone was a much tougher opponent than either mo town. Mentally defeated I guess, it's been decades since either pulled the upset. But not the trail blazers they took it too one of the best teams the Smoky Bears have had for 3&1/2 quarters or 7&1/4 pints of ole smoky moonshine if you ask stars.

GoBears!!