Smoky Bears 2016 defending 5A state runner up

gobears89

Yeppers!!!  Da Bears better be gettin' ready for Cleveland week one!!!  This will be the most improved team in 5A.  Very young, almost everyone is back, and Coach Cummings will have this team running on all cylinders (year 2).  I see this one being a great game...Y'all get the Blue Raiders...We (Rhea Co) get to go to Baylor for a quest against the Red Raiders.

GO EAGLES!!!

Cleveland is going to be tough. The Bears will have to bring their A game no doubt. Who does Cleveland have coming back? I remember QB being athletic last year. That is a top notch program it will be a challenge for the Bears to beat them 2 years in a row. I have nothing but respect for that whole area/5a region. Good luck to the green eagles & maybe the Smoky Bear faithful can trash your stadium this fall.  :roflol:  :popcorneater: 

GoBears!!

No. Thats just dumb. Go back to the little league threads. We got a trophy and it took 15 years to get another 1. If the Bears were 4 A Fulton and Greeneville would have less trophies. :popcorneater: 

GoBears!!

Way to call out 2 programs that I've never heard disrespect yall. devilsden is a Halls red devil fan so you got the wrong devil. I'm sure those state championships teams from 2011-15 would have taken yall up on those challenges even with yall being almost twice there size.

Way to call out 2 programs that I've never heard disrespect yall. devilsden is a Halls red devil fan so you got the wrong devil. I'm sure those state championships teams from 2011-15 would have taken yall up on those challenges even with yall being almost twice there size.

Would of been some good games. That 2013 Fulton team looked almost unbeatable. The way kodak a&m is pulling kids we may end up in 4a

We had a little over 1800 students. At the start of this year we had 1260. And kodak adds their first senior class next school year.

Dang I didn't think they were taking that many from yall. The numbers for the classification thru this year had yall at 1451. The best football is still played at SC so hopefully the athletes stay.

We're adding funnel cakes to the concessions!!!

S-weet! Add some of those Dollywood show folks to the halftime festivities and a coster or a water slide to the parking lot and yall can charge $150 for season passes! ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Seriously, great stadium and environment and some nice folks, enjoyed the trip even if the game didn't end like I wanted. Don't think it would mattered Indy really looked tough.

Good luck to the Smokey Bears, hope for the opportunity to see y'all in the playoffs again this season.

Dang I didn't think they were taking that many from yall. The numbers for the classification thru this year had yall at 1451. The best football is still played at SC so hopefully the athletes stay.

I hope they do too. Kodak has added a class every year so our numbers drop each year