Franklin county looking for freshmen and jv games

volsrock

Posted Today, 08:39 AM

Franklin county, located Winchester, Tennessee is looking for jv and freshmen games for the 2016 season.  A jv or freshmen on double header on Monday's would be great.

JV - sept 26th and oct 24th

Freshmen - Sept 22nd, sept 26th or oct 24th

If interested please contact coach scott smith at scott.smith@fcstn.net

Posted Today, 08:39 AM

Franklin county, located Winchester, Tennessee is looking for jv and freshmen games for the 2016 season.  A jv or freshmen on double header on Monday's would be great.

JV - sept 26th and oct 24th

Freshmen - Sept 22nd, sept 26th or oct 24th

If interested please contact coach scott smith at scott.smith@fcstn.net

Are you joking? I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this Smith mans team is a 6a school. I garuntee you he needs to find another bigger school to practice against his boys. You think im joking but im not.

he needs a win badly. Old Vic just might do this if Coach Smith will come mow our field !! Recon he would??

Grider has got so lazy he want even mow his own field? Are you joking? He even replaced some of it with turf just so the grass wouldnt grow and he would have less to mow. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Grider has got so lazy he want even mow his own field? Are you joking? He even replaced some of it with turf just so the grass wouldnt grow and he would have less to mow. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

actually I was reminding that FC bunch about how their field has been overtaken by dandelions.