Prayers for Coalfield

Red Rebels

I just heard on the radio (99.1 Knoxville) that Herman Jackson of Coalfield passed away. I didn't know the man, but I feel like I knew him since he was a longtime caller on the morning show on 99.1. He went by Coalfield Herman on the radio. I don't know if he was on the "T". He did a lot for Coalfield athletics, from what I understand. Prayers from Maryville for the friends and family of Mr. Jackson. In honor of all the popcorn Mr. Jackson sold at Coalfield, I'm putting up the popcorn eater.

:popcorneater:

Edited by Red Rebels

• 2 weeks later...

https://tennessee.n.Unapproved Website/news/stewart-walking-away-from-football

Here is a story on Coalfield's Zac Stewart. I know it's off topic, but a lot of people are wondering why he left UT. He's a class act that earned a lot of respect on Friday nights!

Thanks landers.My son Lucas had many,many battles with Zack and they had a great respect for each other and always looked forward to playing each other.This is a hard story to read but I understand what he is doing,this young man was and always will be a class act!!!He will make something of himself regardless without football.My prayers go out to him and his family.

Thanks landers.My son Lucas had many,many battles with Zack and they had a great respect for each other and always looked forward to playing each other.This is a hard story to read but I understand what he is doing,this young man was and always will be a class act!!!He will make something of himself regardless without football.My prayers go out to him and his family.

You and your son have always been a class act. Great post!

• 2 weeks later...