Single A State Tournament predictions as of now

shoetiques9

who all do you have as your top 8?

I'm not a baseball fan at all but just curious.How many teams from a district or region make it.My Cherokees (Greenback) have the best team the school has ever had and was just wondering what they have to do to make it.Grace is by far the best team in our District it looks like and our only two losses.Could both of us make it?????The for the input before hand.Good luck to all.

I'm not a baseball fan at all but just curious.How many teams from a district or region make it.My Cherokees (Greenback) have the best team the school has ever had and was just wondering what they have to do to make it.Grace is by far the best team in our District it looks like and our only two losses.Could both of us make it?????The for the input before hand.Good luck to all.

Yes!! If you finish 1 and 2 respectively in your district you could meet again in the Regional Finals if you both win your regional semis game. Both teams would advance to the Sectionals out of the Regional Finals--Winner would play at home, loser on the road. Both teams could then win and advance to the State Tournament.

Yes!! If you finish 1 and 2 respectively in your district you could meet again in the Regional Finals if you both win your regional semis game. Both teams would advance to the Sectionals out of the Regional Finals--Winner would play at home, loser on the road. Both teams could then win and advance to the State Tournament.

Thanks piratetom!GB and Grace along with Meigs are all tough outs.

I think both will make the state, our region is DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNN

To be honest, our Region is always down, aside from one dominate team, which we don't really have this year. Unaka shows flashes of it, but I'm just not sure how a team that is literally half freshmen will do in a lose or go home situation come sub-state.

To be honest, our Region is always down, aside from one dominate team, which we don't really have this year. Unaka shows flashes of it, but I'm just not sure how a team that is literally half freshmen will do in a lose or go home situation come sub-state.

Been a TOUGH year in these parts,  Our ability to win  or play a complete game has cost us a bunch of potential wins. Congrats to you Rangers,you've had a great year with such a young team. Then again, you've probably got more seniors than we do. 

Been a TOUGH year in these parts, Our ability to win or play a complete game has cost us a bunch of potential wins. Congrats to you Rangers,you've had a great year with such a young team. Then again, you've probably got more seniors than we do.

i think we have 2 I could be wrong tho. This group has a good chance at seeing state before they're done, but doubtful that it's this year. Edited by creekerballer

• 2 weeks later...