Austin East Roadrunners

LG1977

I'm full of good rumors this morning....but I was told that Austin East will be getting some players this fall?  They "chose" AE over Fulton?  I found that hard to believe...if true, what in the world would they be thinking doing that?  I was told they are lineman...and this is apparently the year to go to Fulton if you want to play early as a lineman.  Something don't smell right here.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic but if not...true!  But doesn't Fulton have the Malone kid?  Isn't he rated one of the top 10 rising sophomores in the country and a Freshman All American?  Still seams like something ain't right.

Edited by LarryGee77

I'm full of good rumors this morning....but I was told that Austin East will be getting some players this fall?  They "chose" AE over Fulton?  I found that hard to believe...if true, what in the world would they be thinking doing that?  I was told they are lineman...and this is apparently the year to go to Fulton if you want to play early as a lineman.  Something don't smell right here.

If AE gets some quality transfers its my guess they will be in cookville. They were going to have a very good team with what they already have.I hope to see them in action sometime next  year.I really enjoyed watching them last season.

Larry I went over to A-E last year to watch them play GCA because I knew it would be a good game but I was expecting a good crowd to be there pulling for the Road Runners but you could just about count everyone there was so few. What's happened to their support? Back years ago when they played Maryville the place would be busting at the seams to find a seat2uxv5dv.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

Larry I went over to A-E last year to watch them play GCA because I knew it would be a good game but I was expecting a good crowd to be there pulling for the Road Runners but you could just about count everyone there was so few. What's happened to their support? Back years ago when they played Maryville the place would be busting at the seams to find a seat2uxv5dv.jpg

I was there also and there was a BUNCH of people there as the game went on.They just came in late.

Pujo that picture was at halftime when the band was gone out of the stands and the people on the field were former players they were honoring.

Correct! And I see me sitting up there...Pujo must've gone for coffee cause I don't see that God forsaken red Chiefs coat he was wearing

AE will be the truth this year...

Pujo that picture was at halftime when the band was gone out of the stands and the people on the field were former players they were honoring.

I think the admission is so high alot of people just wait until after half time to show up.That was one of the funnest games I've  watched. Loved the environment.

Something was telling me I needed to get on here and I guess this was the reason.   I don't understand why this is hard for you to believe.  Well, explain why its hard for you to believe?  Maybe its a good thing that those players are staying in AE zone instead of going to Fulton.  There's a lot of players that's zoned for AE that's at other schools like Fulton, Central, South Doyle, Farragut, etc... So for them to stay in zone is the way it should be.  So don't hate on AE because players are wanting to stay home.   I applaud those players for giving AE a chance.   Now to add to your rumor mill, there's a couple Fulton players that's zoned for AE giving up a transfer to go back to their ZONE school which is AE. 

Now to the fan support, we THE TRUE FANS been voicing our opinion about the lack of support.  I can't speak on that because I don't know why fans not showing up but just know the fans that are there, are VERY VOCAL AND LOUD.