AA Regional

LilDevilsDad

Looks like lots of familiar matchups. 

(Head to Head)

Chuckey Doak @ Greeneville (GHS leads 4-0 )

Knox Catholic @ CAK (CAK leads 2-1 )

Loudon @ Sequoyah (SHS leads 3-1 )

Murfeesboro Central @ Upperman (Upperman leads 2-1)

Sycamore @ Lipscomb Academy (First meeting)

CPA @ Spring Hill (SHHS leads 2-1)

Milan @ Chester Co (first meeting)

Covington @ Ripley (an even 2-2)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a fun fact - Many of the Greeneville and Spring Hill Senior Class members split Little/Junior League State Titles when they were 12 and 13. Spring Hill winning when 12 and Greeneville winning when they were 13. Proof good travel team programs and LL programs in those locations.  

Just a fun fact - Many of the Greeneville and Spring Hill Senior Class members split Little/Junior League State Titles when they were 12 and 13. Spring Hill winning when 12 and Greeneville winning when they were 13. Proof good travel team programs and LL programs in those locations.  

Greeneville has 4 seniors who were on that team.  One other is on Chuckey Doak's team who is also playing for a state berth.

Edited by LilDevilsDad

Knox Catholic at Greeneville has been moved to 1:00 on Friday due to conflicts with Greeneville's graduation Friday night.  If the weather is a problem, the plan is to play Saturday night at 6 (Catholic has their graduation Saturday morning).

The game is being played at Tusculum College and that field drains very well. 

Greeneville has 4 seniors who were on that team.  One other is on Chuckey Doak's team who is also playing for a state berth.

Good point but 2 Chuckey Doak kids were on the 12 year old team and a 3rd joined them on the 13 year old team best I remember. Then South Greene in A Sectionals had 1 kid on those teams.

Good point but 2 Chuckey Doak kids were on the 12 year old team and a 3rd joined them on the 13 year old team best I remember. Then South Greene in A Sectionals had 1 kid on those teams.

I agree with your point, I am just saying the wealth of the travel/Little League success is spread around a bit in Greene County.