District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

Lexington is still gonna be a young team. They may be better than 2-8. Chester County will have a adjustment period with a new coach. Both will have to show me a lot to break in the top 4. McNairy didn't lose anyone neither, and Bolivar per reports, is ready to return back to the top of this district. So it's gonna be a good year

District records I think

South Side 7-3

Fayette Ware 7-3

McNairy 6-4

Bolivar 5-5

Lexington 2-8

Chester County 0-10

I can't see Fayette Ware or Southside losing 3 games in the district. One of those teams is going to lose 1 game and the other is going to lose 2 maybe. But I think those 2 teams will split.

My opinion

Fayette Ware 9-1 or 8-2

Southside 8-2 or 9-1

Bolivar 4-6

McNairy 4-6

Lexington 3-7

Chester County 1-9

Wanted to put the last 4 at 3-7 apiece just think Bolivar and McNairy can squeeze out both wins against Chester.

How does Chester not win a game and Lexington only win 2 when both teams return lots of starts. Chester only lost the big kid and Lexington lost nobody from the starting 5.

Just because you bring back players doesn't mean that's put you at the top of the food chain, SS, FW and hopefully Bolivar reloads every year with new players that is way talented that what Lex, McNairy, and Chester can offer on a year in and out basis.

I completely agree with dmm88, this District is as balanced as it has been in a very long time. FW and SS will be good every year but both lost some contributors to graduation and every other team improves this year. Bolivar will be much improved! I watched one of their kids play in West TN Fall League and he can go. Not sure what his name is though. McNairy and Lex will be the same as last year only a year more experienced and both will be better. Chester will be in transition but hear great things about the new coaching staff. It is going to be competitive night in and night out. It will be a ton of fun to watch. Cant wait