District 14AA and Region 7AA 2016/17 season

WestTNHoopsFan

I just read almost every post in this thread. You guys are as good as Steven A and Skip. A lot of good points have been laid out. I agree Jackson is the beat player in District 14AA. Bolivar is my SA Spurs, I never count them out, but...until they show me different my preseason rankings are:

FW/SS

McNairy

Bolivar

Lexington

Chester

All the teams bring back some valuable players. From what I hear Lexington wont have Tylan Johnson due to another knee injury. He has been put since about mid Football season. FW looked awesome 1st round of state last year but Jackson ran out of gas, and he is scheduled for miniscus surgery soon if he hasn't already had it. Chester Co new coach may have changed their look. Rudesill won't keep losing. McNairy has probably the best scorer in the district now. SS has the size and probably more players with game experience than anybody. Its hardwood time in West Tn! Lets wait and see!

How long will be Jackson be out?

I just read almost every post in this thread. You guys are as good as Steven A and Skip. A lot of good points have been laid out. I agree Jackson is the beat player in District 14AA. Bolivar is my SA Spurs, I never count them out, but...until they show me different my preseason rankings are:

FW/SS

McNairy

Bolivar

Lexington

Chester

All the teams bring back some valuable players. From what I hear Lexington wont have Tylan Johnson due to another knee injury. He has been put since about mid Football season. FW looked awesome 1st round of state last year but Jackson ran out of gas, and he is scheduled for miniscus surgery soon if he hasn't already had it. Chester Co new coach may have changed their look. Rudesill won't keep losing. McNairy has probably the best scorer in the district now. SS has the size and probably more players with game experience than anybody. Its hardwood time in West Tn! Lets wait and see!