Memory Lane: 1991 Oak Ridge Wildcats (25-year anniversary)

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how many yards Summers had. Todd Helton deserved to win Mr. Football. I can probably pull up his stats if you'd like.. And it looks like the committee agreed with me. By the way, how did Summers do with the Marlins?

Who cares? I'm just making a point that he was a great athlete, too, and wasn't just a great football player. He chose to play college football over baseball. Frank Lamuno told me he could've been a great baseball player if he had of wanted to be. The committee also chose Charles Woodson over Peyton Manning, just keep that in mind.

Who cares? I'm just making a point that he was a great athlete, too, and wasn't just a great football player. He chose to play college football over baseball. Frank Lamuno told me he could've been a great baseball player if he had of wanted to be. The committee also chose Charles Woodson over Peyton Manning, just keep that in mind.

hold on, I'm still trying to find Summers on any of the Marlins rosters.. Was it back in the 90s?

you and I started the same position.. Yeah, I probably wouldn't go there.. But hey, don't give me wrong – I'm a Jared Lorenzen fan!

I'm not the one ragging on a guy that was the starting QB on a state title team that had 1812 yards passing and threw 25 TD passes on a run oriented team. Not too shabby of numbers there.

Edited by SweetScience