Top AAA teams in 2016-17

SweetScience

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East will win the Title going away. They are much stronger than last year. I do not see them losing to any teams in the state.

They just added a good sized kid from Olive Branch.

TJ Moss and another kid we're invited down on the court at Mississippi State just a few minutes ago to run some drills in the Coach Howland's clinic.

They just added a good sized kid from Olive Branch.

TJ Moss and another kid we're invited down on the court at Mississippi State just a few minutes ago to run some drills in the Coach Howland's clinic.

who did they add, Jeffries or mccollum?

figures. he was at Southwind before OB. he'll be a solid 3-4 for East with the lost of Moss. Wouldn't surpise me if Jeffries goes back to Cordova and fills the void Dupree absence presents.  

Moss played with them at Mississippi State. Lomax was injured and Lawson wasn't there.

From what the kids are saying Moss is staying at East.

I've also heard that Carlos Marshall and Mark Freeman are leaving Southwind.

East took care of OB pretty easily in a 40 minute running clock game. I know it's just summer.

Moss played with them at Mississippi State. Lomax was injured and Lawson wasn't there.

From what the kids are saying Moss is staying at East.

I've also heard that Carlos Marshall and Mark Freeman are leaving Southwind.

East took care of OB pretty easily in a 40 minute running clock game. I know it's just summer.

oh word? so moss is back on board. its probably bc he has had a good summer. he and his father were p.o'd about his role getting smaller and lomax winning all of the accolades supposedly. I was present at the real deal in the rock game when TP played Memphis magic and it was so much animosity lol. refs called the game with 6 minutes to go bc coaches rushed the floor. you could tell the things revolved around Moss's frustration and the fact that Lomax, Douglas, and Garland held him to like 6 points, it was very personal if you ask me. but penny and moss's father had a long conversation after the two clubs nearly brawled shortly after the game, so i assume they were able to hash it out. Leaving TP was good for Moss, you have to go to the club where you have the best chance of getting the most looks. Its not about winning on the AAU circuit, and Penny wants to win with all the out of town talent he has. 

Ive heard rumors about freeman going to East, nothing about CJ marshall though. I wonder is there something goin on with Coach Edwards, the guy's a proven winner why are his kids leaving. 

Edited by TonyG