Best coaches?

thegame523

Hubie Smith at Brentwood Academy!

Certainly have to agree with that one. Saw him coach at Bartlett & have seen him at BA. He has been successful at a super high level everywhere he has been. I saw the tourney final in Fl between BA & Christian Brothers. Amazing game. 2 of the best coached teams I have ever seen play each other. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly have to agree with that one. Saw him coach at Bartlett & have seen him at BA. He has been successful at a super high level everywhere he has been. I saw the tourney final in Fl between BA & Christian Brothers. Amazing game. 2 of the best coached teams I have ever seen play each other. 

Was definitely a great game

• 3 weeks later...

No Memphis love??? Hennings, Tippett, and Phillips are all pretty great in my book.

I have seen Hennings teams play and was definitely impressed. Have never seen Tippett's even though I know he is one of the most successful coaches in Tn. history and would love to find some of his teams games online. Phillips I know nothing about. Bubba Luckett after watching his team play live and online last year would HAVE to be mentioned here in my humble opinion!

No Memphis love??? Hennings, Tippett, and Phillips are all pretty great in my book.

I have seen Hennings teams play and was definitely impressed. Have never seen Tippett's even though I know he is one of the most successful coaches in Tn. history and would love to find some of his teams games online. Phillips I know nothing about. Bubba Luckett after watching his team play live and online last year would HAVE to be mentioned here in my humble opinion!

Faragi Phillips was the coach at Mitchell for their back to back chips. He's at Whitehaven now and he has them rolling...

Edited by terop

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...