Upper East TN

Roane

With some changes made and players lost where does everyone stack up???

A- I'm sure the road still goes thru Hampton even though they lost a lot!

AA -  East and Elizabethton ran the show last season, will they do the same again?

AAA - Crockett lost so much, is Science Hill back at the top now?

Coaching Changes???

The one I know for sure is Sullivan South and that just happened this week. (No replacement yet)

Other than that there are several that need to be changed and won't be... thoughts? 

Rumor mill - Good to DB once Morgan gets gone... Sullivan North just don't care... South hire could be interesting ... Releford will run show at Crockett... Elizabethton and East will just recycle... Single A lost so much in area they will be done once regions get here.

Not my thoughts, that is what is said.... Many are probably true but its hard for me to believe Hampton Cloudland and Unaka are going to just fall off the map...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton won't fall off the map...Not sure how this year's unit will mesh...Guess it just depends on who steps up to lead...If it's the wrong person(s) it may be a long season for the DOGS on the hardwood...BUT! What's coming in will be a force in another year or two..Just reloading

• 2 weeks later...

Hampton will be going to the woodshed this year.  Cloudland has acquired a certain transfer from a neighboring county who is an absolute force on the hardwood.  Hampton will be dominated :popcorneater:

I'll make the same statement here as I did about football in 2013...Better get it done this year, cause the talent and size coming will be more than you can bear. :D

You know as well as me that your biggest assets are those Benfield boys...

J.P. would make it interesting if the switch happens...But we have a couple now playing basketball that took last year off.

Should be interesting

• 4 weeks later...

Wont happen we graduated zero starters got every starter back and added 6-9 post to this team. Yes we lost some quality kids in those 6 seniors but none started consistnetly or owned a spot like the underclassmen did. So I like our chances NOT to visit Hampton.....we went 20-2 in Summer league (June) Team Camps

Wont happen we graduated zero starters got every starter back and added 6-9 post to this team. Yes we lost some quality kids in those 6 seniors but none started consistnetly or owned a spot like the underclassmen did. So I like our chances NOT to visit Hampton.....we went 20-2 in Summer league (June) Team Camps

I have a feeling Meigs won't be an issue for you all this season either