Players to Watch in 2016

fallguy17

• 2 weeks later...

Summertown in the 2nd yr of varsity football has several guys that will be fun to watch. Chase Mote on both sides of the ball. He had over 120 tackles last year. Chapman the QB is hard at work to improve and I believe he will. Lennox Johnson as a freshman last year at MLB came in with 65 tackles. Dylan Powell is a stud receiver. Looking forward to the Eagles having a big year.

If you happen to catch a Scotts Hill game, take a few plays "off" and just watch #4 (Russell) instead of watching the ball. Most plays he will lead your focus back to the ball anyhow...one of the focus players on offense, and on defense is absolutely ferocious. He's as clean as they come...no cheap shots, but will crush opposing players both blocking and tackling. Going to Tennessee on a baseball scholarship, but could play at the next level on the gridiron.

• 2 weeks later...

Dresser Winn is set to break some offensive records for single A Dresden. Keep your eyes on hin as the season unfolds

If you're a Dresden fan, don't be shy about publicizing your QB's numbers (if he has the stellar season that I expect)...Scotts Hill's QB last season led the state in multiple offensive category's, yet failed to win region MVP. 

Scotts hill's qb was the best all around qb that I saw last year

He was a good one! Accurate passer and a very real threat to run on every down and distance. If the Waverly game was the only time that you saw him, he was much better than that,but thanks for the acknowledgement...seemed as if joining a different region hurt him for some awards.

He was a good one! Accurate passer and a very real threat to run on every down and distance. If the Waverly game was the only time that you saw him, he was much better than that,but thanks for the acknowledgement...seemed as if joining a different region hurt him for some awards.

i hate that for him!  he def deserved better. i dont know how they pick the all regions except thru coaches votes.  seems that winning the region accounts for a lot even when the more impact players are from other schools in that region

Edited by Lacesout