2016 Preseason Class 1A Coaches Poll

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCSdad I would like to see you guys back in UC in late November. And......no one will be surprised at what you guys put on the field. I will say that it's a lot harder to do when people see you coming. I know we went back to back in 13 and 14 but those guys were not the norm. You don't get a team like that very often in 1A. You can count on everybody putting forth extra effort in knocking you off. At least it was that way for us after our 2009 season. Good luck to you guys.

NCSdad I would like to see you guys back in UC in late November. And......no one will be surprised at what you guys put on the field. I will say that it's a lot harder to do when people see you coming. I know we went back to back in 13 and 14 but those guys were not the norm. You don't get a team like that very often in 1A. You can count on everybody putting forth extra effort in knocking you off. At least it was that way for us after our 2009 season. Good luck to you guys.

Hey Swo,  Good to hear from you.  I'm sure coach will have your boys in a position to represent the West.  There really are some questions about this NCS team that won't be answered until after a few Friday nights.  Gonna be a fun on though.