2016 Preseason Class 6A Coaches Poll

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB isn't even mentioned in this poll! What kind of mess is this? I guarantee it makes me real mad. I am gonna call that Murphy man and tell him to put WB in the poll or i'm not gonna buy his book. You think im joking but im not.

Definitely could have put yall on there since 40% of the 6a team are in the first pole lol. Definitely don't think SH is top 10 right now with what they have to replace

WB isn't even mentioned in this poll! What kind of mess is this? I guarantee it makes me real mad. I am gonna call that Murphy man and tell him to put WB in the poll or i'm not gonna buy his book. You think im joking but im not.

Did you seriously think they would be? And you never answered my question about the 7 on 7.

What does Ravenwood have coming back?

How much, if any, will Nolensville affect them?

Article on Nolensville on the front page of Coach T. Will be borderline on 3a or 4a school. Coach Hester is good and top assistants and Coach A is helping and also coaching middle school...expect them to be strong in a few short yrs

Nolensville will be very under classified because the enrollments submitted to the TSSAA will come from the first month of the 2016-2017 school year. Nolensville will only be a 9th & 10th grade school at that time.

The following two years will be when that classification period is played out and Nolensville will be adding grades 11 and 12 which means the student growth will be tremendous while they are competing in 3A in football.

Nolensville's success will rival the success that Station Camp saw when they were a new school with a growing population of students at the 3A level. If you remember there was a period of two years where they were 9-0 on two different occasions heading into the final game of the regular season (lost both times to Pearl-Cohn).

In the fall of 2018 the football program at Nolensville will be a major threat to Alcoa for the Class 3A State Championship.

Nolensville will be very under classified because the enrollments submitted to the TSSAA will come from the first month of the 2016-2017 school year. Nolensville will only be a 9th & 10th grade school at that time.

The following two years will be when that classification period is played out and Nolensville will be adding grades 11 and 12 which means the student growth will be tremendous while they are competing in 3A in football.

Nolensville's success will rival the success that Station Camp saw when they were a new school with a growing population of students at the 3A level. If you remember there was a period of two years where they were 9-0 on two different occasions heading into the final game of the regular season (lost both times to Pearl-Cohn).

In the fall of 2018 the football program at Nolensville will be a major threat to Alcoa for the Class 3A State Championship.

That is a huge advantage to play in 3A with 5A or 6A numbers. It's almost unfair.