Murphy Fair Preview

GWAVE1

You should of seen the face's of the good people that worked at Ryan's and came to work that morning to find the doors locked and a note that they have went out of business. That's how most of these places will do their people in order to keep them there until the ship goes down. Very sad.

I really hate it for the people at Hastings because a lot of those people have been working there for years. I also hate it because I have been going to that store since I moved to Maryville when I was a kid.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

">http://13yi1ro.jpgI really hate it for the people at Hastings because a lot of those people have been working there for years. I also hate it because I have been going to that store since I moved to Maryville when I was a kid.

Gov I will miss it also and will never forget the wreck the guy had going through the roundabout not paying attention while he was reading his copy of Murphy Fair's Football Book last year.2nl5ncy.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007