Murphy Fair Preview

GWAVE1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preseason rankings mean nothing but you will not like where WB is listed in the region.

Prolly last, but I guess that is to be expected seeing as we were there last year. The people who make polls usually dont put much thinking into them, they just base their picks off of the previous year.

Those people you speak of are the coaches from the region

My point still stands. The people who vote in those polls dont put much thought into them. Anybody with a brain who put thought into their pick would pick us ahead of Jeff Co. They replaced a head coach right before spring practice with a guy who has never been a head coach.Furthermore, they lost the most talented athletes they have had in years to graduation. Meanwhile, WB returns their QB and all of their key guys from last year. Tell me how it makes sense to pick them ahead of us? LOL Edited by Governors91

Prolly last, but I guess that is to be expected seeing as we were there last year. The people who make polls usually dont put much thinking into them, they just base their picks off of the previous year.

I do not think you will be last. I could see you going 5-5.