That Murphy Man

wingman10

Roy,

That Murphy man is full of mess. That Shad man build a wall around Alnwick to keep that Quarles man and that Rankin man from getting our boys. I even heard a rumor about that Shad man making the boys lift weights in a room down at the school. That Shad man has told the boys to pretend the ball is a hot dog from woody's so they'll make sure to hold on to it. Chase chickens? That Shad man has em chasing hogs. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you I told Grider he should have got that Rankin man to coach our boys when he quit a few years ago and he went and hired that Ross man aka the SOS. Then them Jasperlites hired him and he snookered them to. I garuntee you chasing chickens will make them real fast. That Shadowens man is going to habe to train his boys harder. That Quarles man and that Rankin man are the two best coaches in the state. They are always on top of Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you I told Grider he should have got that Rankin man to coach our boys when he quit a few years ago and he went and hired that Ross man aka the SOS. Then them Jasperlites hired him and he snookered them to. I garuntee you chasing chickens will make them real fast. That Shadowens man is going to habe to train his boys harder. That Quarles man and that Rankin man are the two best coaches in the state. They are always on top of Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

That Raceway store in Whitwell has that Murphy Man book...are you going to be down there to sign copies?

I dont care for that Grider man. The last time I was down there he was letting old folks into the game for free, but made me pay. I didnt even get any free nachos. What kind of mess is that? I guarantee it made me real mad.