Preseason Region 6-5A

GWAVE1

Just saw that Sept 2nd Hville-CR game and Sept. 30 Gallatin-Beech game are both going to be part of the Friday Night Lights MyTV30 games this season. Those are the only ones I know of at this time. I'm sure Hillsboro will have at least 1 game but I don't know the rest of the schedule.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 Cane Ridge

2 Hillsboro

3/4 Hendersonville/Gallatin

5/6 Beech/SC

7/8 Glencliff/HL

Roster wise and with returning starters you have to put CR and Hillsboro at the top. Hville has a lot of potential but some question marks. Gallatin has Mason but a really tough non region schedule. They are good enough to win it if they stay healthy and they play well up front. SC's QB is really good and they have a lot of weapons but can they keep him upright enough to win. Beech is good at QB and TB but what about the defense? HL and Glencliff bring up the rear. With the heat index over 100 next couple of days Hville will probably be inside in the afternoon so probably will not see practice again until next Monday. Saw about an hour yesterday. Hard to tell anything in shells.

I have to go with CR at 1, but as for 2-6 I think it's anybody's game. Having seen several of the teams, I believe it's very diverse and hard to tell who has what at this point. Hendersonville appears well rounded and has athletes to go with it. Gallatin has athletes and arguably one of the best backs in middle TN. Station Canp appears to have a lot of athletes and speed at the skill positions. Beech doesn't have the stars, but line play should be improved with severa backs get carries this year. I haven't seen the metro teams, but I believe you can rest assured that Hillsboro will be very fast and athletic. Hunter's Lane and Glencliff will be at the bottom.

I have to go with CR at 1, but as for 2-6 I think it's anybody's game. Having seen several of the teams, I believe it's very diverse and hard to tell who has what at this point. Hendersonville appears well rounded and has athletes to go with it. Gallatin has athletes and arguably one of the best backs in middle TN. Station Canp appears to have a lot of athletes and speed at the skill positions. Beech doesn't have the stars, but line play should be improved with severa backs get carries this year. I haven't seen the metro teams, but I believe you can rest assured that Hillsboro will be very fast and athletic. Hunter's Lane and Glencliff will be at the bottom.

after what i saw against smyrna im pretty confident in hville. The defense looks nasty and hughes looks like a grown man playing with kids. Just worried about being too 1 deminsional as was gallatin last year.