Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

You from Chestet County Wingman? They are always tough in the last few years it's 10 points or less every time we play them. Good thing is they don't have their qb anymore so their air game may not be as good.

I agree with BigEdMo in regards to the top 4 teams. It could be any one of the four and it's really a toss up. I don't think JC or Gibson Co will beat any of the top 4 teams.

I think Halls is the team to watch out for. They will have the best and most dynamic athlete in the Region. He was the leading receiver in the Region last year. He also ran back multiple punt and kickoff returns for TD's. If they figure out how to get the ball in his hands they will be tough to beat. I was also very impressed with their JV team last year. Lots of good athletes. It all depends on how their line matures as season progresses. I predict they will be 4-1 with a loss to McKenzie. I think McKenzie will finish 4-1 with a loss to Adamsville. McKenzie will have two of their best receivers back and I'm told a really good QB that played behind Surber. They lost most of their line but will have enough skill to be very dangerous. They also have a great coach. Adamsville will finish 3-2 with losses to TCA and Halls. Adamsville has 4 great skill players back that are proven. Whirley will be one of the best backs in the Region and Ryan Nixon will be one of the best overall players. Lott is solid at QB and Walker is very dangerous. The question is their line and their defense. They lost a lot of experienced meat but always seem to reload. They also have a very good coach. TCA will dress 32 players if they are lucky. I make that statement because that's the normal number. Coach Butler is easily the best coach in the region because he gets more out of 30 players than anyone in West Tn. TCA lost all of their skill players BUT they have the entire offensive line back. The OL is very athletic averaging about 220. They also are very experienced with only one senior. Quite a few return on Defense as well and this Soph class has a nasty mean streak in them. TCA will have really good skill players but they will be young and inexperienced. I look for Victor Horton to come on strong as a skill player. Look out for DE soph Justin Moore. He's 220 and getting faster. TCA will finish 3-2 with losses to Halls and McKenzie.

Any of the 4 teams above could win or lose the games I mentioned. Their won't be a dominant team this year but there will be a bunch of very close, competitive games. I look for the Region 6 winner to meet Trez in the semifinals. I think Region 6 will beat Region 5 just as they did last year.

Good luck Region 6!

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Today will tell us who all we have heard we were getting several new players that could be impact players. First day back from dead period is always fun

Well this region will be closer in some aspects. I see the final 4 from our region shaping up like this

Adamsville

Mckenzie/Tca

Tca/Mckenzie

Gibson County/Halls

Everybody lost a lot from their production last year. Who can reload that production the quickest will be in the drivers seat.

Waverly will be our regions toughest out in the playoffs but riverside will be a huge ? Under their new coach. Scotts Hill will be a good team as well.

I'm not sold on Adamsville at the top and everyone else fighting for the final 3 spots. Yes TCA lost lots of great skill guys. But we have some good skill coming back. Adamsville lost all of their line That to me is huge. Last Year TCA had a Great back in Goldsmith that helped a young line out. This year we have an experienced line and that will help a good back. I don't think Adamsville has a player such as Goldsmith and I believe that is where a new line will hurt. Adamsville has good athletes but not the caliber of Goldsmith. So I believe it is wide open for first place.

Edited by BigEdMo

I'm not sold on Adamsville at the top and everyone else fighting for the final 3 spots. Yes TCA lost lots of great skill guys. But we have some good skill coming back. Adamsville lost all of their line That to me is huge. Last Year TCA had a Great back in Goldsmith that helped a young line out. This year we have an experienced line and that will help a good back. I don't think Adamsville has a player such as Goldsmith and I believe that is where a new line will hurt. Adamsville has good athletes but not the caliber of Goldsmith. So I believe it is wide open for first place.

Don't forget they have a LOT of new players coming in!