Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

Thru a death in his family we have the starting running back from Hardin County. He moved here last week

Dad you dont have to tell every little rumor you hear. I would be a monkeys uncle if that happened. Is it possible yes but until it actually happens dont spread speculations. Eventhough this thread is for fun for us used2b's some things are better unsaid

Edited by cardfan

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

The truth is Mo I'm a outsider to the program and most everyone else went to school at Aville. I have been around 5 years and this is my sons last year so I'm sure some of the establishment will be glad for me to go. My enthusiasm is genuine and not meant to hurt the program or anyone. Just love football and my son Seems like I had to explain this last year. Well in 6 months I will be a distant memory and the greater beings can carry as Football Gods

The truth is Mo I'm a outsider to the program and most everyone else went to school at Aville. I have been around 5 years and this is my sons last year so I'm sure some of the establishment will be glad for me to go. My enthusiasm is genuine and not meant to hurt the program or anyone. Just love football and my son Seems like I had to explain this last year. Well in 6 months I will be a distant memory and the greater beings can carry as Football Gods

don't u worry. You support your team and your son. You don't owe an explanation. Especially to the establishment. Establishments just want to keep secrets!!! Hang in there and keep supporting the way you no how

Dad support all you want. Sometimes you just let your enthusiasm gets carried away and your mouth overloads your behind.

Good grief, you are not an outsider & your enthusiasm for your son & the team are great! I just thought that was a tasteless comment about the young man's loss & him transferring which is a rumor!! Nothing more!! Then again most of the commenting on here has become just that with people wanting to take jabs at other teams!! 

I'm not sold on Adamsville at the top and everyone else fighting for the final 3 spots. Yes TCA lost lots of great skill guys. But we have some good skill coming back. Adamsville lost all of their line That to me is huge. Last Year TCA had a Great back in Goldsmith that helped a young line out. This year we have an experienced line and that will help a good back. I don't think Adamsville has a player such as Goldsmith and I believe that is where a new line will hurt. Adamsville has good athletes but not the caliber of Goldsmith. So I believe it is wide open for first place.

Our line will be bigger and more athletic than last year. They also will play more as a unit. I dont see this being our weakness this year. With the skill guys we have and this line we could be pretty exciting to watch and tough to stop. Either way i look for Tca/Adamsville game to decide the Champion again this year