Region 6 2A

BigEdMo

"One dominant athlete" sounds familiar 🤔🤔🤔

yes but Adamsville said one player could not beat them. And last year it was decided that they would be in the semifinals. I will tell you this. Don't overlook TCA and Halls. Might just sneak up and bite you.

You know, I don't have a dog in this fight but I just wanted to say- I have watched the Adamsville faithful and the TCA faithful go at it for years and for the most part, it's been good respectable banter and lots of fun watching y'all.  It's got to be hard for fathers of former players, like TCAIntense and even former players this time of year when their sons or the former players themselves are not getting ready for the very near season.  It's tough to fill all of that time you used to spend watching, coaching, traveling, anticipating and all the other stuff which was done prior to and during the season.  Hope y'all enjoy the upcoming season even though you have entered a new different season of your own as well as your kids.  Please keep posting because it was entertaining and very informative.  Good luck to all.

You know, I don't have a dog in this fight but I just wanted to say- I have watched the Adamsville faithful and the TCA faithful go at it for years and for the most part, it's been good respectable banter and lots of fun watching y'all. It's got to be hard for fathers of former players, like TCAIntense and even former players this time of year when their sons or the former players themselves are not getting ready for the very near season. It's tough to fill all of that time you used to spend watching, coaching, traveling, anticipating and all the other stuff which was done prior to and during the season. Hope y'all enjoy the upcoming season even though you have entered a new different season of your own as well as your kids. Please keep posting because it was entertaining and very informative. Good luck to all.

Very well said and very true! I'm adopting the soph boys because my daughter is a sophomore and I still coach MS basketball so I plan to hang around awhile on the T just to ruffle the Aville feathers! Haha. They're pretty good folks for the most part! Lol

You know, I don't have a dog in this fight but I just wanted to say- I have watched the Adamsville faithful and the TCA faithful go at it for years and for the most part, it's been good respectable banter and lots of fun watching y'all.  It's got to be hard for fathers of former players, like TCAIntense and even former players this time of year when their sons or the former players themselves are not getting ready for the very near season.  It's tough to fill all of that time you used to spend watching, coaching, traveling, anticipating and all the other stuff which was done prior to and during the season.  Hope y'all enjoy the upcoming season even though you have entered a new different season of your own as well as your kids.  Please keep posting because it was entertaining and very informative.  Good luck to all.

yes, when you see the Friday Lights on at the field, it is just not the same

Very well said and very true! I'm adopting the soph boys because my daughter is a sophomore and I still coach MS basketball so I plan to hang around awhile on the T just to ruffle the Aville feathers! Haha. They're pretty good folks for the most part! Lol

Do you coach the ms girls or boys?? I used to work at West ms for several years and I think I know who you are now.

yes but Adamsville said one player could not beat them. And last year it was decided that they would be in the semifinals. I will tell you this. Don't overlook TCA and Halls. Might just sneak up and bite you.

Not overlooking anybody. The kid at halls is good he just doesnt have much around him. Looking at what everyone else has returning is what my opinion is based off of. I think Adamsville on paper should repeat. Then i think on paper you have Mckenzie TCA JCS all in the mix but will take at least 2 upsets to take the title. Cant wait until the games get going and we see on the field how things shake out.

Not overlooking anybody. The kid at halls is good he just doesnt have much around him. Looking at what everyone else has returning is what my opinion is based off of. I think Adamsville on paper should repeat. Then i think on paper you have Mckenzie TCA JCS all in the mix but will take at least 2 upsets to take the title. Cant wait until the games get going and we see on the field how things shake out.

Be careful with those one athlete teams. Remember we were told we were a one man team and it came back to bite you. Better watch out for Halls. Just my opinion

Before I "hit the hay" I do want to put my "two cents in." Excluding Shelby County, this is by far the weakest district/region in West Tennessee, not debatable. A few teams are trying to find their identity. Jackson Christian are obviously rebuilding but it is taking forever. Got to accept the fact that JC is not a football school. But the Eagles are taking "baby steps" to get better and I appreciate that, but I want to see them take a "adult step." Halls has "one dominant athlete" but sometimes on the field, it may feel like it'll be 11 vs 1 when you'll watch Halls football. Gibson County, ehh. They have a sophomore that rush for over 1,000 yards last year as a freshman. I want to see Gibson County hit the playoffs, it'll be great for Dyer, Rutherford,

north Gibson County, and the entire West Tennessee. Have to admit, we all want to see them, Middleton, and Fayette-Ware play a game in November. Trinity, entire line is back on both sides, great. Other than that??? The Jamboree will let me know. Adamsville, traditional team. McKenzie, Comer will get those boys ready.

1. Adamsville

2. McKenzie

3. JCS

4. TCA

5. Gibson County

6. Halls

P.S. USJ will be a great fit into this region, someone please recruit them to do this!!!!

There are my 2 cents, I got 98 cents left!

Edited by TennesseeVol

Boys. I think I may know who you are now. Where are you now?

I was the choir director at west. If you ever played us on homecoming the choir would always sing the national anthem before the games. I was the big ugly guy directing. Lol!!!

I got an unwanted transfer cause of vision 20/20 and decided to go elsewhere. I am now working with choir and band in caruthersville, mo. I know... Long way off. But I live almost to dyersburg so it is about the same drive as it was for me coming to Jackson. Good luck to ya boys this year!!!

Before I "hit the hay" I do want to put my "two cents in." Excluding Shelby County, this is by far the weakest district/region in West Tennessee, not debatable. A few teams are trying to find their identity. Jackson Christian are obviously rebuilding but it is taking forever. Got to accept the fact that JC is not a football school. But the Eagles are taking "baby steps" to get better and I appreciate that, but I want to see them take a "adult step." Halls has "one dominant athlete" but sometimes on the field, it may feel like it'll be 11 vs 1 when you'll watch Halls football. Gibson County, ehh. They have a sophomore that rush for over 1,000 yards last year as a freshman. I want to see Gibson County hit the playoffs, it'll be great for Dyer, Rutherford,

north Gibson County, and the entire West Tennessee. Have to admit, we all want to see them, Middleton, and Fayette-Ware play a game in November. Trinity, entire line is back on both sides, great. Other than that??? The Jamboree will let me know. Adamsville, traditional team. McKenzie, Comer will get those boys ready.

1. Adamsville

2. McKenzie

3. JCS

4. TCA

5. Gibson County

6. Halls

P.S. USJ will be a great fit into this region, someone please recruit them to do this!!!!

There are my 2 cents, I got 98 cents left!

Anybody going to take his bait besides me? Why would USJ be a great fit?