Sevier County Football

fsutandem

I call it like I see it SDOT. I remember last year well and Sevier was missing one of their good players in that game and a few linemen. I did see some positive things the other night on the Sevier side of the ball. They do have a real good QB and I do know you all have some good coaches and as time goes the pieces can fall into place. The tough schedule has more to do with it than anything. It's just hard to lose that many good players and not feel it the next year .The Pilot Book has them at 5-5 this year and I could see 6-4 if they want it but they should be right back in the thick of it next year.

Barn, this year and next year will be rough for us. We're very young and I think 5-5 is a fair prediction. I think we have a shot at 6-4.

I'm glad our coaches schedule tough teams and it will make us better in the long run. Hopefully we get our numbers back up and get maryville back on the schedule

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic