2.TROUSDALE CO

3.MONTEREY

4.JO BYRNES

5.MIDDLE TN CHRISTIAN

6.GORDONSVILLE

7.CLAY CO

8.PICKETT CO

9.RED BOILING

ONLY REASON I HAVE RED BOILING AT BOTTOM IS BECAUSE I HEARD THEY LOST THERE COACH AND MAY NOT HAVE A TEAM!!! ANY TRUTH TO THIS???

Edited by TALMAD

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHERE WILL THEY ALL FINISH!!!

1.NCS

2.TROUSDALE CO

3.MONTEREY

4.JO BYRNES

5.MIDDLE TN CHRISTIAN

6.GORDONSVILLE

7.CLAY CO

8.PICKETT CO

9.RED BOILING

ONLY REASON I HAVE RED BOILING AT BOTTOM IS BECAUSE I HEARD THEY LOST THERE COACH AND MAY NOT HAVE A TEAM!!! ANY TRUTH TO THIS???

It's hard to argue your rankings based on what happened last year.  I think it's safe to say NCS and TC are the top two teams at this point.  Here's what I think are the story lines heading into the season:

1. Will NCS repeat?  They lost several key players but look to have reloaded.  Will the new guys pick up where they left off.

2. Will TC's young team take the next step and overtake NCS?

3. Is the rest of the region playing for 3rd or will another team jump up and take first or second?

There are other individual team story lines but that's what I see from a region standings standpoint.

It's hard to argue your rankings based on what happened last year.  I think it's safe to say NCS and TC are the top two teams at this point.  Here's what I think are the story lines heading into the season:

1. Will NCS repeat?  They lost several key players but look to have reloaded.  Will the new guys pick up where they left off.

2. Will TC's young team take the next step and overtake NCS?

3. Is the rest of the region playing for 3rd or will another team jump up and take first or second?

There are other individual team story lines but that's what I see from a region standings standpoint.

I agree with everything you said! Trousdale is young still!!! We lost several key players with some big spots to fill! I think JB and Monterey will be another close game!!! the rest of Region except for gordonsville and MTCS will be down! i honestly think Monterey,JB, and MTCS will be fighting for 3 and 4 unless one of us knocks TC off but i do believe NCS will just reload!!! Only time will tell!!! Have you heard anything on Red boiling??? heard they may not have a team!

I agree with everything you said! Trousdale is young still!!! We lost several key players with some big spots to fill! I think JB and Monterey will be another close game!!! the rest of Region except for gordonsville and MTCS will be down! i honestly think Monterey,JB, and MTCS will be fighting for 3 and 4 unless one of us knocks TC off but i do believe NCS will just reload!!! Only time will tell!!! Have you heard anything on Red boiling??? heard they may not have a team!

RBS has a new coach and they'll have a team.

I'd rank this Region for the 2016 season as follows...

1. Nashville Christian

2. Trousdale County

3. Jo Byrns

4. Monterey

5. Gordonsville

6. Middle TN Christian

7. Clay County

8. Red Boiling Springs

9. Pickett County

I wanted to point out something about JB. They gave up a total of 55 points to the 10 teams they played last yr that does not include NCS. That's an insane number!

Gordonsville looks like they have an astounding 20 seniors on their 2016 team! So I got to put them up there as a team that very well could end up going 6-4 or 7-3 and securing #3 or #4 seed.

Also I think MTCS will fight and very well could end up as the #3 or #4 seed over JB or Monterey as it looks like they return a tremendous amount of talent and didn't lose but a few Seniors.

1. Nashville Christian

2. Trousdale County

3. Jo Byrns

4. Monterey

5. Gordonsville

6. Middle TN Christian

7. Clay County

8. Red Boiling Springs

9. Pickett County

I wanted to point out something about JB. They gave up a total of 55 points to the 10 teams they played last yr that does not include NCS. That's an insane number!

Gordonsville looks like they have an astounding 20 seniors on their 2016 team! So I got to put them up there as a team that very well could end up going 6-4 or 7-3 and securing #3 or #4 seed.

Also I think MTCS will fight and very well could end up as the #3 or #4 seed over JB or Monterey as it looks like they return a tremendous amount of talent and didn't lose but a few Seniors.

I totally agree! I think JB, Monterey, MTCS and Gordonsville will all be in the mix for 3 and 4 seed but hey! Im like you when it comes to my WIldcats lol! Monterey lost the whole back field and some great LB!!! We had big shoes to fill! But we will be running alot up the back of the The BIG # 69!!!! Good luck to all these guys!  Maybe just maybe this region produces another State Champ!!! Even if it is a PRIVATE!!!! But dont count TC out! There speed is serious!!!

1. Nashville Christian

2. Trousdale County

3. Jo Byrns

4. Monterey

5. Gordonsville

6. Middle TN Christian

7. Clay County

8. Red Boiling Springs

9. Pickett County

This kind of flew under the radar last year with most folks...

The players did a great job most of the year and we also had a new defensive coordinator.  This will be his second year running the show on that side of the ball and I expect great things.  We return a really good core of players on that side of the ball.  LB's and secondary should be good; the DL is the question mark.

• 2 weeks later...

You would think that with the teams that are in this region that there would be more talk than this going on.

Shameful.

In my mind NCS wins the region.

But expect them to have some closer games.

Gordonsville, TC, and Monterey will be in 2, 3, and 4 in no paricular order.

The others spots won't matter.

Edited by croz6110

You would think that with the teams that are in this region that there would be more talk than this going on.

Shameful.

In my mind NCS wins the region.

But expect them to have some closer games.

Gordonsville, TC, and Monterey will be in 2, 3, and 4 in no paricular order.

The others spots won't matter.

been waiting for Gordonsville to be good again