It's time for some football!

Wrestling has finally came to an end end last week for the summer workouts. Time for the state champs to get a rest for a few months. Who else is ready to see the teams strap up in full pads Monday and go at it on the practice fields?! Scrimmages start next weekend as well!

Good luck to each region (except Walker Valley) and hope all teams come out injury free!

We all know we or our region won't and can't compete with Maryville so Maryville, bring home state and rep our region! Looking forward to checking out all the other stadiums this year at away games.

Good luck and go Bears!

Wrestling has finally came to an end end last week for the summer workouts. Time for the state champs to get a rest for a few months. Who else is ready to see the teams strap up in full pads Monday and go at it on the practice fields?! Scrimmages start next weekend as well!

Good luck to each region (except Walker Valley) and hope all teams come out injury free!

We all know we or our region won't and can't compete with Maryville so Maryville, bring home state and rep our region! Looking forward to checking out all the other stadiums this year at away games.

Good luck and go Bears!

Why the dislike of WV so much ?

Why the dislike of WV so much ?

Not a school of interest. School is ok. Unfortunately my daughter just graduated from there. Had to like it for that reason. Even tho we always fought during sporting events lol. That school hurt both Cleveland and Bradley. Most of all, just never been a big fan of that school. Never have, never will.

Not a school of interest. School is ok. Unfortunately my daughter just graduated from there. Had to like it for that reason. Even tho we always fought during sporting events lol. That school hurt both Cleveland and Bradley. Most of all, just never been a big fan of that school. Never have, never will.

Fair enough I suppose. I think it was a needed build with the growth on the north end. Academically it is the top of the 3 according to the test scores and ACT. They have 20% student body participation in band that's a plus. I'm very impressed with their scholarships that have been awarded especially the last 5 years. Academically. Athletically they seem to care little when they win and less when they lose. They do have support from their students. Guess that's the old way of thinking in today's recruit kids to your school for sports ideology.