What our your Predictions for the '16 season (1A & 2A)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree sir.

I'm just guessing but it seams you are a HV fan. If so,you fellers have a bunch of good skill players. I'm a big fan of Hicks,great kid and football player. I'm not so sure about lineman.If the line can hold their own ,it could be a special year..

I'm just guessing but it seams you are a HV fan. If so,you fellers have a bunch of good skill players. I'm a big fan of Hicks,great kid and football player. I'm not so sure about lineman.If the line can hold their own ,it could be a special year..

Not quite Pujo,lol. We scrimmage SE this Friday. How did SE look when they scrimmaged Hampton back in the spring?

Not quite Pujo,lol. We scrimmage SE this Friday. How did SE look when they scrimmaged Hampton back in the spring?

OK i got it now. I'd say you'll have both hands full with East. That should be a good one to gauge where you are.I'm glad you guys didn't lose you're Coach.He's done a great job and you have had several quality teams.

OK i got it now. I'd say you'll have both hands full with East. That should be a good one to gauge where you are.I'm glad you guys didn't lose you're Coach.He's done a great job and you have had several quality teams.

Thank you. I would say he has yet to do his best work. That might come within the next three years. I am waiting to see how the scrimmage turns out as well. I know SE has a couple good running backs who will be hard to stop. Hot outside today. Everybody drink plenty of water :)

Thank you. I would say he has yet to do his best work. That might come within the next three years. I am waiting to see how the scrimmage turns out as well. I know SE has a couple good running backs who will be hard to stop. Hot outside today. Everybody drink plenty of water :)

They actually threw the ball better than they run it against Hampton. As far as the next 3 years,I'd say you guys will be in another classification or even the school be closed.

They actually threw the ball better than they run it against Hampton. As far as the next 3 years,I'd say you guys will be in another classification or even the school be closed.

2019 is the last graduating class. Probably will stay in the same classification. New H.S. being built by that year. Closing three local high schools to fill that one. Will probably be a 5 or 6a school.