What our your Predictions for the '16 season (1A & 2A)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They actually threw the ball better than they run it against Hampton. As far as the next 3 years,I'd say you guys will be in another classification or even the school be closed.

Hampton was about the only school we couldn't drive down the field with our offense. We even drove AE down the field for most of the game. That game was a war for us until the last 3 minutes of the game.

Every thread on these boards turn into a talk about SP, Greenback and all of the East TN teams lol I had started a thread for Upper East TN. But it kind of ended short of replies.lol

The topic could be.. "Who are the best teams in West TN 1A" and by page 2 it would be ppl talking about how so n so in the East could win and blah blah blah.... lol You guys love yalls East TN HS fball.

Hampton was about the only school we couldn't drive down the field with our offense. We even drove AE down the field for most of the game. That game was a war for us until the last 3 minutes of the game.

You sure had our full attention.You guys were HUGE .A couple of early turnovers really hurt. If you are as good as last season You could very well go 10 and 0. How many seniors did you lose and did you get any quality transfers. Hampton will be good but i sorta doubt they'll be quite as good as last years team.. Quality depth is a big concern.

Every thread on these boards turn into a talk about SP, Greenback and all of the East TN teams lol

The topic could be.. "Who are the best teams in West TN 1A" and by page 2 it would be ppl talking about how so n so in the East could win and blah blah blah.... lol You guys love yalls East TN HS fball.

LMBO. We still remember the past days when our teams in the east were by far the strongest schools and whoever came out of the west was the sacrificial lamb.

You sure had our full attention.You guys were HUGE .A couple of early turnovers really hurt. If you are as good as last season You could very well go 10 and 0. How many seniors did you lose and did you get any quality transfers. Hampton will be good but i sorta doubt they'll be quite as good as last years team.. Quality depth is a big concern.

Lol. How many seniors did Hampton lose and do you all have any quality transfers?;)

Lol. How many seniors did Hampton lose and do you all have any quality transfers? ;)

I'd say we lost about 15 seniors and  no we.re playing with a pat hand. Biggest losses was the QB and several receivers. I'd say we graduated about 7000 yds of all purpose offence.That being said,we will still field a very solid team.

Every thread on these boards turn into a talk about SP, Greenback and all of the East TN teams lol

LOL +1 Cant believe it took you this many years to recognize that Wildcat!!!