Big ones

pujo

Hey Pujo..... The ole Dog"Truth" is even getting in the mix this year. I do a lot of reading on these boards. Not so sure if it will help on all those west teams but I bet i will do pretty well on the middle and east teams. 

You'll love it Dogtruth. A lot of these games are tossup.  Just never go against Maryville or Alcoa. lol

OK picks done and I'm nervous already lol, think I missed maybe 10 last year week 1, maybe the hardest week how can u know injuries, how bad graduation hurt. Its a crap shoot. so even if u finish in middle of pack week 1 keep picking every week and see how many of us can finish ahead of pujo  :mrgreen:

OK picks done and I'm nervous already lol, think I missed maybe 10 last year week 1, maybe the hardest week how can u know injuries, how bad graduation hurt. Its a crap shoot. so even if u finish in middle of pack week 1 keep picking every week and see how many of us can finish ahead of pujo  :mrgreen:

That shouldn't be too hard. 1st few weeks are a crap shoot,gets a little easier after about 4 games.

Puters lie this time of  year.

OK picks done and I'm nervous already lol, think I missed maybe 10 last year week 1, maybe the hardest week how can u know injuries, how bad graduation hurt. Its a crap shoot. so even if u finish in middle of pack week 1 keep picking every week and see how many of us can finish ahead of pujo :mrgreen:

I forgot we have you to compete against. Lol. The competition is tough for sure