2016 Region 7 - 5A

pilgrim

Here are my picks for how the district pans out this year.

Centennial   (8-2) (7-0)

Henry Co.     (7-3) (6-1)

Clarksville    (7-3) (5-2)

North East   (6-4) (4-3)

Brentwood  (5-5) (3-4)

Rossview     (5-5) (2-5)

Dickson Co. (4-6) (1-6)

West Creek (2-8) (0-7)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centennial (8-2) (7-0)

Henry Co. (7-3) (6-1)

Clarksville (7-3) (5-2)

North East (6-4) (4-3)

Brentwood (5-5) (3-4)

Rossview (5-5) (2-5)

Dickson Co. (4-6) (1-6)

West Creek (2-8) (0-7)

How'd jamboree turn out Fri night?

Edited by DirtroadDaddy

Centennial (8-2) (7-0)

Henry Co. (7-3) (6-1)

Clarksville (7-3) (5-2)

North East (6-4) (4-3)

Brentwood (5-5) (3-4)

Rossview (5-5) (2-5)

Dickson Co. (4-6) (1-6)

West Creek (2-8) (0-7)

First of all, Clarksville was 1-9 last year. Regardless of what people want to say, the record books say 1-9. And for you to think they will finish third, you must know something we don't know. Brentwood will compete for this region along with Centennial and Henry County. What makes you think they will finish third in this region? Just out of curiosity?

Clarksville will get beat by centennial Brentwood henry county and probably by Dickson county. Im surprised by the total lack of disrespect for Dickson county. As far as I know they return their qb who was pretty darn good. I expect this finish in district.

Henry County

Brentwood

Centennial

Dickson County

Clarksville

Rossview

Northeast

West Creek

Clarksville will get beat by centennial Brentwood henry county and probably by Dickson county. Im surprised by the total lack of disrespect for Dickson county. As far as I know they return their qb who was pretty darn good. I expect this finish in district.

Henry County

Brentwood

Centennial

Dickson County

Clarksville

Rossview

Northeast

West Creek

No disrespect intended towards DC. And I’m not sure why I picked Rossview ahead of them.

My picks are mostly based off of what I read and are just simple opinions to fill the void of preseason. From what I read, Dickson has lost quite a bit on both sides of the ball especially on their O-line, and had a change at head coach. The biggest question is whether they are better than a year ago.

I believe HC and Centennial are still the teams to beat. I also think that Brentwood, Clarksville, and North East will be better than a year ago.

First of all, Clarksville was 1-9 last year. Regardless of what people want to say, the record books say 1-9. And for you to think they will finish third, you must know something we don't know. Brentwood will compete for this region along with Centennial and Henry County. What makes you think they will finish third in this region? Just out of curiosity?

Clarksville’s record was 1-9 last year, but that doesn’t change the fact of how they actually played. They beat every team in the city and will field a better team this year than last. But this is just my optimistic and bias opinion.