Dobyns-Bennett @ Oak Ridge

SweetScience

The setup is similar to last year, except we have some good momentum coming off of the Clinton game.  DB destroyed TN High both years.  DB is a much better team than Clinton, but we sure have a lot of weapons.  I expect DB to blitz much more than Clinton did.  I thought Stewart had a great first varsity game and that should help next week.

Screens may come in handy next week with how they blitz a lot. Get those to Graham and he can go for 6 at any time.

Guest footballfan100

I went to dB game tonight since we were off...a impartial viewpoint would be TN high is very bad! Fumbled 3 straight plays inside their own 25 yard line leading to dB scores and fumbled also in 2nd half the same way leading to other scores...they couldn't even catch kickoffs!!! They were really really bad. I think TN high completed 2 passes and were very small...gonna be a really long season viking fans...I'm sorry.

I went to dB game tonight since we were off...a impartial viewpoint would be TN high is very bad! Fumbled 3 straight plays inside their own 25 yard line leading to dB scores and fumbled also in 2nd half the same way leading to other scores...they couldn't even catch kickoffs!!! They were really really bad. I think TN high completed 2 passes and were very small...gonna be a really long season viking fans...I'm sorry.

Clinton looked horrible... this game will tell alot where OR and DB are at...

Good news for my Bears(the tn high part)! I think this is a dangerous game for OR. DB will pound the cats up front. T and the 10th grader will have to be great. Too much up front for the Indians, depth and the Band are too much DB 35-OR27.

GB

Wildcats you are being put on notice......    DB  IS  BACKKKKKkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!

The only advantage you have is playing at home.     DB's bringing it baby, better be ready

Okay, I am on notice that DB is talking smack and that the game is at the Ship where we need to be ready.

DB might want to be ready for the weapons of Oak Ridge. We have one or two of them. Actually, we have a litter full.

• Upvote 1

Watched Oak Ridge on TV. Wasn't at the game but there was a couple of things glaring to me.  One watching them the last couple of years I got a chance to see them their offensive line has never been this explosive.  They gave up some protection on the outside which usually that's a bust.  It's when the rush comes right up the middle as years before.  Secondly they are much faster at every skill position than they've been in the past.  Their defense is faster, their skillset are much faster on offense. Third Their QB has Moxy about him. He's athletic and tough. Fourth they are young.  All I kept hearing was sophomore, sophomore, junior, and freshman. Fifth they could have ran the triple option all night because dealing with Tee Higgins and Graham your secondary has to stay back which leads to being outnumbered in the triple option theory. To me the most important thing I seen was #6 Ed Jackson son break one and he can fly from the FB but more importantly he is not going down easily. Oak Ridge had several turnovers and a clip or the game could have been 60-0 by halftime.

Okay, I am on notice that DB is talking smack and that the game is at the Ship where we need to be ready.

DB might want to be ready for the weapons of Oak Ridge. We have one or two of them. Actually, we have a litter full.

You do understand that Blazer is not a DB fan, you would be hard pressed to find a DB fan on here talking trash (unless it's the SH game) especially after last year. I would say the team is just as talented as last year, however, with better team chemistry and senior leadership. Block hard, run hard, tackle, cover, throw and catch that's what we need to concentrate on. Will be good to get our #1 OL back next week. Hope we can play with OR and their D1 talent. Good luck to the Indians and Roll Tribe!

Remember what my ole Eastman buddy always says    "Deep down we're all DB fans"

Look at what happened last year, late in the 4th DB was driving for the win and then tossed a fluke interception inside the 20, that's how close this game was.    OR went on to have a great year and DB drove off a cliff.     I see this years DB team as way more confident because they know, based on last year, that they can play on the same level with OR.