Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

I guess your idea/definition of "Best Teams from Across The Nation" and mine are two different things BUT, with saying that it's just my opinion and I do think BA is one of the best programs in the state.

????? Trinity is consistently top 25 as well as St X... If that's not some of best in nation idk what is and MBA is usually ranked high as well as ensworth used to be... What teams are the “best in nation" in your opinion? Bc I gaurantee all the teams I listed in this post and my previous one would destroy your school

????? Trinity is consistently top 25 as well as St X... If that's not some of best in nation idk what is and MBA is usually ranked high as well as ensworth used to be... What teams are the “best in nation" in your opinion? Bc I gaurantee all the teams I listed in this post and my previous one would destroy your school

This is why I don't comment on here much, I simply stated my opinion and even made it a point to say how much respect I have for the BA program and that they're one of my favorite programs and one of the premiere programs in the state and STILL it turns into "crap" talking about "my School" lol 

This is why I don't comment on here much, I simply stated my opinion and even made it a point to say how much respect I have for the BA program and that they're one of my favorite programs and one of the premiere programs in the state and STILL it turns into "crap" talking about "my School" lol

my bad... It sounded like you were trying to dog them