Best QB in TN 16-17 Season All Classes

Bigboi20

Zone Read, if you read my posts, you will know that I support and follow many high school and college teams. I have friends with players at your Mighty BA, Brentwood, Franklin, Overton , Father Ryan, NCS, Fairview,CPA,  Ravenwood, CA, Friendship. Unlike you , I get to see many games each year and can tell you that you are an absolute riot with your ill researched comments and boastful attitude towards your favorite team. Your put downs are comical and shed a tremendous insight to you level of intellect. You actually think that BA cant find games. I am here to tell you that you are asking the wrong teams. If the players that you worship so much were as good as you say, then they would be playing at a much higher level than the worst D1 team in the country. And no, 0-10 is not a rebuilding year. In fact , you are a joke even within the BA fan base. Enjoy the $25,000 kool aid because they have sold you brother. 

Zone Read, if you read my posts, you will know that I support and follow many high school and college teams. I have friends with players at your Mighty BA, Brentwood, Franklin, Overton , Father Ryan, NCS, Fairview,CPA, Ravenwood, CA, Friendship. Unlike you , I get to see many games each year and can tell you that you are an absolute riot with your ill researched comments and boastful attitude towards your favorite team. Your put downs are comical and shed a tremendous insight to you level of intellect. You actually think that BA cant find games. I am here to tell you that you are asking the wrong teams. If the players that you worship so much were as good as you say, then they would be playing at a much higher level than the worst D1 team in the country. And no, 0-10 is not a rebuilding year. In fact , you are a joke even within the BA fan base. Enjoy the $25,000 kool aid because they have sold you brother.

who is your team it's a point blank question answer it.. No one in state will play BA that's any good.. who said I was a joke 😂 I want names sources etc. I have even said I don't always go to BA games, I just know who is good and who isn't. Dresser Wynn will get ate up at the next level bc he has never saw a defense half as good as what Any 5A,6A,D2A,orD2AA sees on a weekly basis. I watched many teams this year play their games so you can shut up with that haha

Will get ate up should read will get eaten up or better yet, will not perform as well. You are right Zone Read. You have to play at the highest level to be a good player. Just don't tell Brett Farve and Jerry Rice. Still the Village idiot. I hear BA has a great 8th grade english dept. You should take a class. Last year, the best player in the state or highest recruit was Daniel Bituli Zone Read. He went to a tiny 1a school. You should call Butch Jones and tell him that he is an idiot and you do not want his crap.