Metro Rankings

bleacher

I'm basing mine off of what I've seen or heard so far. It will all change as the season goes. I'm thinking CR will go deep in playoffs. I also think overton could go to quarter finals if not semifinals. The region is down this year. Hillsboro will be tough and get better each week. PC could go far in 4a but then again they could make an early exit. Stratford or EN could go far in 3a with cpa being down.

I'm pretty sure the Burros Offense will be fine.. Clayton knows what he is doing. The Burro Defense is lights out. If you wanna get them, you need to get them early. They will be tough to handle later in the season

I'm basing mine off of what I've seen or heard so far. It will all change as the season goes. I'm thinking CR will go deep in playoffs. I also think overton could go to quarter finals if not semifinals. The region is down this year. Hillsboro will be tough and get better each week. PC could go far in 4a but then again they could make an early exit. Stratford or EN could go far in 3a with cpa being down.

East Nashville 😂😂 aw man u lost all credit lol

PC is good fan and firebird. Always have the athletes to compete at a high level. The only question is discipline.

EN has several really good high school players. Ezell just committed to tech, trotter to Indiana state, and Phillips will go to a major D1 school. I think whoever wins their game with Stratford could go deep in playoffs.

PC is good fan and firebird. Always have the athletes to compete at a high level. The only question is discipline.

EN has several really good high school players. Ezell just committed to tech, trotter to Indiana state, and Phillips will go to a major D1 school. I think whoever wins their game with Stratford could go deep in playoffs.

After looking at there schedule you might be right 😂😂 Only teams I can see the getting smoked by or having competition is Hendersonville,Marshall County and CPA is a toss up. They might be rolling by later on in the year. Maybe they can become the 3rd metro team to finally beat them.