Metro Rankings

bleacher

Lets focus on Metro as a whole isnt this A metro thread not Bash PC thread. With that being said. How are the playoffs looking for all metro teams that will qualify?? CR PC SHS MHS OHS... Any more making it in?

I hear you. I think that there are a few metro teams that have a real shot at making some noise in the playoffs.

I think that PC is the one with the best shot for championship game but

CR and Stratford have a good chance to go deep and make a lot of noise. The only problem is wouldn't Cane Ridge have to possibly play Independence early on in the playoffs? I think I remember reading that somewhere.

I think that Overton has a good shot to go a couple/three rounds deep in the playoffs, especially if they can beat Wilson Central and get to that higher seeding. Hillsboro is always a threat no matter what as well.

Who else is a threat to cause some problems in the playoffs?

This post is really getting ridiculous.. Mt Juliet chimes in and they really think they are great and their not... PC is the most overrated and underachieving team in metro..and it keeps going on an on. Pc yall beat who yall are suppose to beat every year, which yall should with every metro schools kids. But when you have to really coach yall fall short every year. nobody cares about Pc vseverybody when yall cant win.. Yall have no handicap so whats yall excuse?

Mt Juliet yall are one dimensional and how far do you think that will get you in the playoffs???? yall wouldn't have a chance against MBA and yall defense wouldn't be able to slow PC down but the game would be close.

You really wanna see metro succeed but its hard to root for some of these guys because they just talk and talk and talk about NOTHING.... You don't see CR coaches on here doing all that trash talking, they just put their head down and work.... Good luck tho Metro

Most overrated team in Metro smh! I know Pearl-Cohn doin something right, we have people making a account just to say something stupid like this guy. Just to be honest it's been Pearl-Cohn and Hillsboro thats even kept metro irrelevant. So 8910 you should be on here thinking us instead of hating 💯 Edited by FIREBIRD80

I hear you. I think that there are a few metro teams that have a real shot at making some noise in the playoffs.

I think that PC is the one with the best shot for championship game but

CR and Stratford have a good chance to go deep and make a lot of noise. The only problem is wouldn't Cane Ridge have to possibly play Independence early on in the playoffs? I think I remember reading that somewhere.

I think that Overton has a good shot to go a couple/three rounds deep in the playoffs, especially if they can beat Wilson Central and get to that higher seeding. Hillsboro is always a threat no matter what as well.

Who else is a threat to cause some problems in the playoffs?

I seriously think everybody can make it to Memphis "Shs,pc & CR. As far as 4a I see us playing Maplewood again but I will never overlook Lispcomb. They always give us a run for our money on good and bad years. Next year Metro will have strong teams in 3a,4a,5a and 6a. Edited by FBfan26

In Metro school size makes little difference in number of players on the football team. Classification is based on schools enrollment but does not relate to players on the team. All Metro schools have about the same size squad. This is why Pearl-Cohn can play with any Metro school and be better than most. I dare say that Cane Ridge and Pearl-Cohn game would be very even. I remember when metro always played each other year in year out and all the games were pretty good. School talent goes in cycles. 

Final Regular Season Rankings

1 Cane Ridge

2 Pearl Cohn

3 Stratford

4 Hillsboro

5 Overton

6 Maplewood

7 East

8 Hillwood

9 Antioch

10 Whites Creek

11 McGavock

12 Hunters Lane

23 Glencliff

Cane Ridge continues to show heart and talent

I think PC has the best chance of advancing the farthest.

Stratford not the same with their injuries.

Hillsboro now playing like we expected, peaking at the right time

Maplewood had a nice season, but does not have the talent to go far

Overton has talent but tough second round match up

East if they played to potential could pull round 1 upset

Hillwood congrats on making the playoffs

Good luck to all metro teams in the playoffs