Farragut at Oak Ridge

BigDave1967

OR has more talent and should win this game easily, because of their athletes! OR better early and often before they cramp up! If this is close in the fourth Quarter then OR is in trouble as they are in the worst shape of any team I have ever seen! They have talent just in very poor shape!

OR isn't the only team that cramps in this weather. Fulton and Maryville both had cramps last night. I guess then it's a 3way tie for the worst in shape team.

I am starting to smell a rat in  the Oak Ridge  folders. We have more then our share of posters with newly created screen names, small number of poste taking shots at Tee and our team's conditioning. We are also missing a poster who for years has changed screen names, claimed to be a Cat fan but constantly made negative comments about OR. (You know who I mean).

FridayNightLight could you please say who your team is? My apologies if I am being to forward with you.

OR has more talent and should win this game easily, because of their athletes! OR better early and often before they cramp up! If this is close in the fourth Quarter then OR is in trouble as they are in the worst shape of any team I have ever seen! They have talent just in very poor shape!

Have you ever played and outdoor sport with close to a 100 degree heat index? This team has conditioned and worked their butts off more than ANY team I have seen come out of OR in the last 10 years. My son was one of the fighting cramps and I promise you he hydrated probably more than needed.

Edited by rockytop7

I am starting to smell a rat in the Oak Ridge folders. We have more then our share of posters with newly created screen names, small number of poste taking shots at Tee and our team's conditioning. We are also missing a poster who for years has changed screen names, claimed to be a Cat fan but constantly made negative comments about OR. (You know who I mean).

FridayNightLight could you please say who your team is? My apologies if I am being to forward with you.

Willie, I am a proud DB supporter! I saw where DB needs to improve, and saw the great Athletes OR has. We have our excuses to why we lost, but your team was not in good shape! DB had cramping but I have never seen the type of cramping OR had! It was someone different on almost every play! At one time there was four down on the field at one time, with two others on the ground in the sideline! No ill will intended, you all need to get that fixed, or may cost you a game you should win! Edited by FridayNightLights78

Willie, I am a proud DB supporter! I saw where DB needs to improve, and saw the great Athletes OR has. We have our excuses to why we lost, but your team was not in good shape! DB had cramping but I have never seen the type of cramping OR had! It was someone different on almost every play! At one time there was four down in the field at one time, with two others in the ground in the sideline! No ill will intended, you all need to get that fixed, or may cost you a game you should win!

I'm in agreement. I'm not sure the total plays y'all had compared to ours? Does anybody have that stat by chance? I'd be surprised if DB didn't run 20+ more plays than us on offense, at least! One of the reasons for that was that the DB O was good, but the other thing is our guys could never get a breather on D. We would either score in 3 plays or go 3 and out. That on a blistering humid day like Friday is beyond taxing, no matter how good of shape a kid is in.

Great victory Friday night!  Biggest region game of the year coming up this Friday.  Farragut will be a very tough opponent who has had our number since 2008.  This needs to be the year that turns around.  Farragut has a lot of size at RB with some good speed and length on the outside.  However, I think we have a substantial speed advantage at most of our skill positions.